Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

Want to be a product tester !!!

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Want to be a product tester !!!
Hello All,
I'm from Columbus, Ga. and fish the Ft. Benning ponds and lakes daily at lunch time and after work. On the weekends I fish the Chattahoochee river and lakes along it. I'm alway's looking to try out new products to see how good they are in certain situations and different bodies of water. I primarily fish for Bass. But on occation I go back home to Louisiana to do a little Speckled Trout and Redfish fishing. If chosen please send products to,

SSG Kerry Touchet
2926 Barbara Rd.
Columbus, Ga. 31907

I am a member of the U.S. Army, so my word is my honor. Here's some pictures of my "Big Boys" of the year.
image/jpeg DSCF0004.JPG (721 KB)
image/jpeg 8lbs 3oz (2).JPG (327 KB)

Re: [jig_n_pig] Want to be a product tester !!! In reply to
Hi Kerry,

thanks for your intrest in product testing.

Just a couple things.

one this board is for registered members, so please take a moment to register. and then watch in your email for the comformation that will be sent to you, it should only take a few minuts to get sent to you if not ememdiatly. You need to click on the link in that email to activate your free account.

Members have benifits like free picture hosting that you dont have to keep matainance on. here is the link to my gallery. Home » Member Galleries » davetclown The link to the photo gallery can be found in the gray bar at the top of every one of our pages. Photo Gallery

The other is that you need to keep watch for products that come available and respond to them directly to get in the running for testing a particular product.

Aside from that, Nice hogs ! Thanks for sharing them with us, and thanks for the services you provide to our country.

Dave
Your Message Board Administrator

Wage war on natural desasters, not humans !

check out this site, you or your comrads may find this to be worth while.

http://www.operationopenarms.com/[/size][/#000000][size 1]

it is in florida, but still a great oppertunity for some maximum recreation.

Tell them Dave the Clown from bigfishtackle sent ya

Dave
Your Message Board Administrator

Wage war on natural desasters, not humans !
(This post was edited by davetclown on Jul 30, 2007, 3:00 PM)

I fished a pond on benning for the first time this weekend. I caught a few small bass up to 2 1/2 pounds but I had a bruiser on. Im not sure what pond it was but its back my the creek past the airfield. I cant wait to get back over there and really have at it.

CHECK OUT THE GEORGIA MESSAGE BOARD! Click the link!Click Here

Your Georgia Moderator/
Catfish, Gar and Carp Moderator/
Panfish Moderator

did you ever fish for catfish? Are there Channel Catfish around you? Mud Cats? Let me know. If you would like to let me know and I may send you some dough bait to try out and test. If you can take pictures of what you catch that I can use on my ebay listings and some comments I can use. Your identity and region will not be used in the listing. If you could report back within one week and send pictures if you catch anything. I would also like you to test it as blue gill bait and if you could take pictures of it. I will send 2 of my dough balls to you for free. If you can let me know and if not let me know also. thanks.

Re: [Santaaa] Want to be a product tester !!! In reply to
Although the Chattahoochie River sports huge channel and blue cats, I usually stick to bass and striper fishing.

Got another Hawg!!! WOO HOO!!!! Smile 10.02 lbs
image/jpeg 10.02.jpg (120 KB)

Nice Hawg bro. Be sure to get some of those on our Bass board.Cool

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports

Hi, Kerry,

I like to have you test my lures, I am a manufacturer.

Could you please let me know your email address so I can send you some pictures of my lures first?

My email address is sqodlures@gmail.com

David Huang