Basics:
Channel Cats only

6 Fish limmit.

12 inch or longer

For additional info call:

(740) 596-8219
or
(740) 596-4968

I will be there. Any one that lets me know they read this, I have a BFT Sticker waiting for you!
I should arive at Lake Hope around 4:00PM and will be easy to spot in my BFT Shirt, Hat and Booya angler shorts.

Hay Windy!!! are you going to go? I know you love fishing for cats!
SSOR

Search From this site. Click Here

Report Post | Register to Reply
Re: [ssor] ChannelCat Tourny This weekend!!!! In reply to
I'm gettin the itchen for some kitty fissin...

How did things trun out? did you make it to the tourny? and did you place any where?

Dave
Your Message Board Administrator

Wage war on natural desasters, not humans !

Re: [davetclown] ChannelCat Tourny This weekend!!!! In reply to
Had been awhile since I had been to Hope. I went early and arived around 3pm with my son. Found a nice place on the bank east of the dam close to parking. I played with some gills till about 6:15. Then I went looking for the Tourny to get set up and spent over an hour hunting for them. There was no sign of the tourny or anyone else looking for it. I had goodys for any BFT member that looked me up but that also was a noshow. The weather was good and the water was nice for fishing. My son gets his line wet 5-6 days every week and this is the first time this year I had been able to fish together with him. He had a problem with the waterplants around the lake while I just kept reeling in the gills. He said he would not let me outfish him again this year. I had him by 18 to 3 when we packed it up. Sorry Dave I took the digital cam but forgot to check the batery to make sure it was charged.
All in all it was a good day on the water with the exception of not catching up with the tourny group.
SSOR

Search From this site. Click Here

thats a problem when preregistration is not done. the guy shows up in the morning and dosnt see a hundred cars he never unpacks and heads off elswere.

to bad you didnt hook up... all in all it sounds like it was a good day of fishing.

how was wendy doing? has she been able to get out on the water yet this year?

Dave

I was just wonderin there What kind of fissin you do around your parts say the end of november to around the first half of december?

Dave