Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link to the Mussel aware boater program

For those of you that want to do their boat certification on line and not have to look for those self certification papers every time they launch their boat, here is a link to the web page to take the test.

https://dwrapps.utah.gov/wex/dbconnectio...nbr=511149

Once you pass the test, you print out your copy and it is good for the entire year. Sure beats filling one out every time you take your boat out.
WH2
[signature]
"We are currently updating the 2018 online certification course with new information. We expect the test to be ready by February 1, 2018. We appreciate your patience."
[signature]
Yes, I read that on another post, if you get a link to the certification course before I do, would you please list it here, thanks.
[signature]
The AIS page now says it should be ready March 1st
[signature]
They sure have been dragging their feet this year, on getting the new test up, hope the test isn't going to be too hard[:/].
[signature]
Yah Curt, its the typical gov't test pattern. They make sure you will get the certificate by allowing you to go back over the ones you missed to get it right. Its only hard for the administrator to make it easy. It doesn't make sense to fail the annual when the daily form is available at all launch facilities or online and those don't ask 20 questions. [fishon]
[signature]
I was just getting good enough on that last test that I could pass it on the first try, doubt that will happen for a while with a new test, but we will see. Good to see you and Dan the other day at the Bay.
[signature]
Same here Curt good seeing you too. All my maintenance I did payed off. I developed a new issue with a leak at power tilt/trim system. Work in progress.
[signature]