Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT will be shut down starting Monday
I am excited to see the changes. I expect, like every truck I have ever owned, I will mostly love it, except that one thing that I will learn to ignore.

On a side note, Cookie agreed to try a night run at Pineview tonight. Cant wait to see how she jumps in the dark when the ice says hello
[signature]
"Cant wait to see how she jumps in the dark when the ice says hello"

[#0000FF]Just don't tell her about the "Pineview monster"...the giant mutant tiger muskie that breaks the ice under night fishermen and then munches them...leaving no trace. I understand it is particularly fond of lady tanglers.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Sometimes those cracks you hear out on the ice are the latest attacks by that monster. You are left wondering which of your fishing buddies you will never see again.[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[#0000FF]I'm assuming that our user names and login procedures will be the same. Or not?[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Any word on how much of the past will be saved and archived or is it a complete do-over?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I let her read your post. She is now passed out on the floor. But before the eyes went blank, she told me to pack the 9mm.
[signature]
Yes, should be the same with same usernames and login procedures. I believe most stuff will remain saved and archived, just not sure how many years they will go back with the pics and attachments, as you know most were already deleted.
[signature]
They're sure to keep "Slab Crappies Below a Dam" because it's only been up there for two years, and some people may not have seen it yet.

Ditto all the misspelled words in the Daily Fish Facts.
[signature]
"You are left wondering which of your fishing buddies you will never see again."

A couple of hours ago as we were packing up to leave the lake my fishing partner told me facetiously that he was throwing some chum down the hole. I looked around to see if he meant me. [Tongue] It was just some bits of leftover perch.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Was thinking about taking the boat to deer Creek Thursday, so may be going blind
without any post about DC.
I think will have patience and understanding and we will enjoy the new features .

Jordanell 2 8 2020 looks OK

Lucerne Valley Marina web came is down but I think you can get a boat in the water
[signature]
Deer Creek has stayed open and launchable so far.

Any snow that fell earlier this week melted with the warmer temperatures from the last couple of days.

We will have to see what this next cold snap will do.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[quote RockyRaab]

They're sure to keep "Slab Crappies Below a Dam" because it's only been up there for two years, and some people may not have seen it yet.
Ditto all the misspelled words in the Daily Fish Facts.

[/quote]

You're expectations are too high.[Wink]
[signature]
never heard of ("Slab Crappies Below a Dam)
had to google it this is what came up.
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/Fish..._1979.html

I hear sturgeon, like them sometimes may need to learn how to catch them.

need to get my boat out

going without BFT for 3 or 4 days
May need to check my self into a nut house (ha ha)
[signature]
[quote liketrolling]

never heard of ("Slab Crappies Below a Dam)
had to google it this is what came up.
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/Fishing_How_To_Videos/Ice_Fishing_Videos/Slab_Crappies_Below_a_Dam_1979.html"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...elow_a_Dam_1979.html[/url]

[/quote]

Look near the top on the right column on this page and you will find, highlighted, in yellow, "Featured Fishing Video". There is a link there to the video, "Slab Crappies Below a Dam". As noted, this video has been featured for a long time. Before this video the featured video was changed periodically.

[quote liketrolling]

I hear sturgeon, like them sometimes may need to learn how to catch them.

[/quote]

Yes, on some trips the sturgeon have wanted nothing else. I have several in my freezer; however, the fresh ones, caught on The Snake River, have always seemed to work better than frozen ones.
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]

New BFT site launch will be next week
I just got this message from Pickyfish:

"It has been a long time coming but we are happy to announce that BFT has finally been updated. The site will be down Monday..."

[/quote]

They better hurry, less than 4 hours left in Eastern time zone.
[signature]
That's true but they live in Cali.[Wink]
[signature]