Fishing Forum > Utah Fishing Forum : Utah Fishing General >

Ban the twins campaign

Kokanee Fishing Tackle
fishing Lockett Lures Outlet fishing
(Page 3 of 4)
> > > >
Report Post |  
     Re: [Flyfishinglover] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
Believe it? im still trying to figure out what your trying to say i cant understand your line of reasoning... or lack there of

Have you read my Blog? I hear it's getting better!

http://redneckflyfishing.blogspot.com/

Report Post |  
     Re: [kochanut] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
sorry about that lol XD when i keep refreshing the page it look like the MODS deleted my pics so thats y that comment came up XD

"Just another teenager with a fishing problem."
"1/9th of the 2013 Utah bowling CHAMP IS HERE"!!!

Report Post |  
It has nothing to do with how often they fish, or how many fish they catch and don't believe for a second that the mods don't fish.
Again, it is about their attitude, their language (which is in the rules)and their disrespectful.
We have all stated the stories and some of the pictures were nice. You really got to start reading at the first post before posting an answer.

All of which is fixable, but are they up to it.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG http://utahflygoddess.blogspot.com/
http://www.utahflydrifters.com/guides/profiles.htm

Report Post |  
Lmao just as arrogant as the twins saying your better fisherman than everyone else... I have news for ya there are alot better than you three.

Report Post |  
     Re: [stumppy] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
ya who care about some little additude just get use to it. They are amazing fishemans u got the best point of it XD. Gots join them on an amazing adventure in the summer.

Report Post |  
Flyfishinglover wrote:
BELIEVE IT!!!!
Kid, I'm having a hard enough time trying to decipher what you are "typing" let alone what you're getting at.
NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID, AND NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF THEM FISHING 24/7. True dat!
Let me put that into words you might understand.
nutin ben sed an no 1 iz jellus of dem fishin al tha tiim XD

And BELIEVE WHAT.

Report Post |  
Flyfishinglover wrote:
ya who care about some little additude just get use to it. They are amazing fishemans u got the best point of it XD. Gots join them on an amazing adventure in the summer.

I am not understanding you either. There has got to be something in that hair gel.
QUIT USING IT......NOW!Laugh

See they want us to get over their attitude as well...I don't think that is going to happen in the near future, but I could be wrong.

(This post was edited by flygoddess on Apr 9, 2012, 7:37 PM)

Report Post |  
     Re: [kentofnsl] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
I avoid reading and posting in their threads, I can see what kind of people they are by their reports and I don't really care to associate with people like that.

Ban 'em until they can be respectful both of members and wildlife

Report Post |  
     Re: [mojorizing] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
yes i understand your short terms ^_^. just because they have a small additude problem doesnt mean they have to be banned. Look at what amazing reports they gave us. hope u understand this.

(This post was edited by Flyfishinglover on Apr 9, 2012, 7:46 PM)

Report Post |  
     Re: [flygoddess] Ban the twins campaign In reply to

(This post was edited by Flyfishinglover on Apr 9, 2012, 7:45 PM)

Report Post |  
flyfishinlover if your the type of person that supports them I am all in favor of the ban.

"All my life I have had secret places. I like secret places. They make me feel smug and superior, two of the really great feelings."

-Pat MacManus

Report Post |  
     Re: [fishjon] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
 Congratulations, that foreign phrase earned you a time out.

(This post was edited by kentofnsl on Apr 9, 2012, 8:13 PM)

Report Post |  
     Re: [fishjon] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
well if there banned from here im still gona support them by fishing with them and sending pics of me fishing with them on here XD.

Report Post |  
Flyfishinglover wrote:

Oh I under understand polish. Naughty boy, good you edit this because the F bomb in any language will buy a time out.

Report Post |  
why is everyone fighting gosh just let it go. we are fisherman or womens as i speak of that like to post. who cares if there is bad language in the posts. Just get use to it .gosh bunch of softies on this website sad.

Report Post |  
silly little thing call rules.

Report Post |  
boooh hoo. at least those guys know how to catch better fishes than u guys XD

Report Post |  
Flyfishinglover wrote:
yes i understand your short terms ^_^. just because they have a small additude problem doesnt mean they have to be banned. Look at what amazing reports they gave us. hope u understand this.
Your definition of amazing is a whole lot different than mine. hope u understand this. Re-read the posts. I'm against banning them for now. For me, the ball is in their court.

Report Post |  
     Re: [kentofnsl] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
    As a father who survuved raising teenagers, I see them as teenagers in many of their posts, I believe some are for their love of fishing, some for a need for atension, and like teenagers, critism is met with a defensive attitude. Just like the teenagers I raised, patients will be lerned by us through them , and a little maturity on their part should be learned from posts like this. I believe alot of their attitude comes from an excitment for for fishing, some posts are enjoyable, some are tiresome, but you don't have to read any of them if you don't like. They have posted to many of my posts and have never shown me any disrespect. I tire of seeing their little dell posts, however I really enjoy their back country skiing / fishing reports.

Report Post |  
Flyfishinglover wrote:

Before you say stuff like this, go look at other members posts. You have just proved your ignorance

Have you read my Blog? I hear it's getting better!

http://redneckflyfishing.blogspot.com/

Report Post |  
  Lol, just get used to bad language. Where did you come from? This is a community of fishermen and women who respect the sport and share reports with each other, not just on the open board but through pm's. There are problems that happen with any large group of people which is to be expected, if those people can't control themselves than those people don't belong here.
Warnings, time outs, etc. are up to the mods. This board became what it is because people respect each other. Seeing as how a post such as this even exists is a testament to the "twins". It looks like they dug their own grave, throw them in and bury them. (I don't think that's how that saying goesCrazy )

WaveFishing.Com

Report Post |  
You've got to be shatting me, better fish?, show me one that is better. And better fisherman? Anyone and I mean anyone can catch starving cutts from a pond, theyll eat anything you throw at em. I can see people wanting them around because of their shock value but to make the argument that they are contributing to your betterment as a fisherman is setting the bar pretty low.

If you sit and worry about what might happen, nothing ever will.

Report Post |  
i just want to know if twins ever work? and to the flyfishinglover what is wrong with mormon ?
(This post was edited by utahduckhunter on Apr 9, 2012, 8:14 PM)

Report Post |  
Quote:

Just like kochanut said, check out some other posts. Flygoddes fishes for a living, and I can guarantee that there are many more fish she has helped others land that are much nicer than most of us on here have landed, including myself. She has a beautiful blog with some incredible pics.

Rules are here on this forum for a reason. There are many users who don't like bad language. There are many users on here who are youngsters, as one pointed out earlier. The mods on this forum are great, and they do one heck of a job. I don't question anything they do. They try to keep it peaceful, and it is our responsibility to do the same. No one needs to be downgrading to any other member on here; yeah, some offer pointers that may come across as a little harsh to some, but it is all in good will. All of us here like to fish. Some are seasoned vets, some intermediate anglers, and some are novices. Respect the ones who offer advice. It's not a big deal. If anything, it brings more respect upon yourself for doing so.

Now, just relax and fish.

Roll Tide!!

Report Post |  
     Re: [kochanut] Ban the twins campaign In reply to
WOW I go out of town for a couple days and come back to this??? I don't post much on here but have been a member for a few years and read the forum daily. Why does everyone got their hackles up over everything the twins do or say? It is pretty simple people, if you don't like what they have to say, DO NOT READ THEIR POSTS! Secondly, I cannot understand why in the world a moderator would start a post called "ban the twins campaign"? What is your point with this KentofNSL? All that this is going to accomplish is more of the crap a lot of us have been trying to avoid on here. YOU are the moderator, if you want to ban them, then ban them. What is the purpose in making it a public debate if not to just stir up more hard feelings. Good hell get over it people!

> > > >