Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Utah Fishing Forum : Utah Fishing General >

Best places to catch white bass near...

Kokanee Fishing Tackle
fishing FLASY FISH LURES fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Best places to catch white bass near AF/Lehi
I live near the Costco on the border of AF/Lehi. I want to take my 5 year old boy somewhere that is accessible and is less than a 20 minute drive from where we live. Any recommendations?

If I take Lehi Main Street out towards Saratoga Springs I pass over a river that comes out of Utah Lake. Anything in there? Or other nearby access points? Or am I best suited going to AF harbor. Never been there so not sure the set up and if it's a spot my 5 year old could catch fish.
Re: [kingfisher82] Best places to catch white bass near AF/Lehi In reply to
Fishing is never a guarantee to catch something. The river you talk about is the Jordan River. From Main Street Lehi, if you turn south at 2300 West and keep on driving, you will pass the river again near the pump house and Inlet part. This area can do okay, but has been fairly slow that last few days from what I hear.

If I wanted the best chance at catching WB, I would try the state park in Provo, as it seems to be doing fairly well. It may be a little further but worth the drive if you have the time.

"Last one to catch a fish, makes the campfire"
Re: [ratnest] Best places to catch white bass near AF/Lehi In reply to
Appreciate the response. Thank you.
I sent you a Private Message about AF fishing.
I would go to london bout harbor park just out side and walk along the trail to the north and fish in the stream there. Good luck.Cool