Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is bft a utah thing?
Is bft mostly a utah forum? Noticed the florida forum didn't have hardly anything in it. Was hoping to find someone looking for a fishing partner tomorrow or a half day guide I was surprised there is very little there on the forum
[signature]
[#0000FF]For some reason Utah has always been about the most active forum. I tried to get one going in Arizona while I still lived down there but never could generate much activity.

Florida is probably like California and Texas. A big state with many population centers and each with specialized fishing in the area. So you find a few smaller forums that are more localized or more specialized by type of fishing.

[/#0000FF]
[signature]
all of what tubedude said.. and it started out as a tackle store in huntington beach Ca.. long before the form i went to the store and got bait for off shore and pier fishing as well.. still have 2 custom surf rod's i got there.. [sly][Tongue]]
[signature]
I wondered about that. I found the site when looking for a discount tackle source years ago. For all that time, I've wondered, "What the halibut has tackle to do with it?"

I suppose we Uthanians are lucky to be part of the busiest forum. Idaho seems to be next. The other 48 are sparsely used or damn near moribund. Weird.
[signature]
I think that's utah and Idaho are very friendly states full of people who wish to be social and share with others....wether that be fishing spots and info or even the shirt off their back. I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure that has a lot to do with it. I've been to almost every state in the union and can say for a fact that Utahns and Idahoans are consistently the friendliest people in the country.

Just my opinion though....I still love most of the other states, but my bias is for the mountain west!

Mike
[signature]
Florida has a HUGE and VERY active forum with sub forums for every region of the state. I probably can't name it here, but think of Florida's largest state fishing magazine. They have a forum. And a TV show. Its in a whole other league. Ivy league.
[signature]
I pm'd him the name, I live on that site when I am down there.
[signature]