Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridgeland Canal?
My son has heard about this Ridgeland Canal somewhere near SLC and is driving me nuts to go fish it.
Does anyone have any information on this water, where its located, where it can be fished, etc? I've been searching all over the place and I just cant seem to find any info on it.
Thanks
Rob
[signature]
It's in west valley to the east of the Target store that's on 5600 west. It's like fishing in an apartment complex. Homes, condos, and apartments all around it.

Mike
[signature]
Mike how do you know about that spot? That's a little outside your roaming area isn't it? Thanks for helping answer that question. Later J
[signature]
Thank You!
My son has been talking to some of his friends who I guess live around that area and they are always sending him pics of the fish they catch...some species he has never caught before.
After your post I was able to find it, take him there, and he had an awesome few hours of catching fish.
Thanks again - He had pretty much become obsessed with wanting to fish this canal and now that he has done it he is back to "normal". Its not one I think he will fish often because we live in Davis County and he can't drive yet.
So my wife and I both thank you for the info!!
Rob
[signature]