Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Utah Fishing Forum : Utah Fishing General >

willard north marina 4/19

Kokanee Fishing Tackle
fishing FLASY FISH LURES fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
willard north marina 4/19
With the bear river running a 100 MPH its been hard to get into any good catfish. so I thought I'd go looking for dinner. Started at 8 am quit at about 11 am . Took my toon but end up not putting her in. So I just sat on shore. bottom fished muscles. Before I could even get my folding chair set up I had my first fish on. Ended up with a limit with in 45 minutes. Tried a small jig on a bobber hoping to find some crappie but no takers. Talked to a guy in a boat who was looking for crappie he wasn't finding the nether. guess they just not in yet.

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.
image/jpeg DSCN1560.JPG (2.63 MB)
image/jpeg DSCN1562.JPG (2.50 MB)
Re: [Ahi1953] willard north marina 4/19 In reply to
Well done, I bet that was fun.

“Laws control the lesser man. Right conduct controls the greater one.”
Chinese Proverb
Very Nice. Thanks for the pictures
Very nice, can't wait to get out there this weekend.
Nice job looks like some beauties... cool to hear the news about a bank wiper bite... Thanks J
I went out to the north marina this morning in search of some crappie and had no luck but did get one wiper on a crappie jig. Fished from 09:00 until it started to rain and blow, short trip but better than sitting at home. Has anyone been finding any crappie yet?
That's great! And just think of all the work you avoided by not putting in the toonWink

Thanks for sharing!
Good looking fish! Mighty fine eating also...we just had some fried up in a pretty common fish batter, little lemon juice and tartar sauce on the top.....mighty fine....