Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Vermont Fishing Forum : Vermont Fishing General >

Quality trout streams

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Quality trout streams
Hello all, I'm am going to be in vermont the 2nd week of may and i was hoping to do some fishing while i'm out there. I currently live in colorado so i know nothing of fishing these nor east waters. I hear that there are some brookie streams but i'm still not sure what's to fare. If anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful. I also am very interested in catching a Landlock salmon but this may not be the right time of year. If anyone can tell me about hatches (i'm a flyfisherman) flies, places, rivers, lakes, ponds, that fit into what i'm looking for that would be awesome. also if i could find a place to do some good fishing it would be great to be close to a good watering hole and /or lodging. thank you all and if you ever need help planning a trip out west feel free to contact me. - fishyjoey
Re: [fishyjoey] Quality trout streams In reply to
Welcome to BFT,

I was wondering if you got the leads you were looking for?

if not, do you have a particular regeon you are intrested in?

If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.
Re: [fishyjoey] Quality trout streams In reply to
What area of VT are you going to-Theres all kinds of awsome brooks in VT-And lakes/rivers that you can fly fish from-and catch brook/brown/rainbow trout-Sunfish/bass But you can not keep bass till the second week of June-But catch/release and all kinds of other places-And the local Baite shops can also give you dirrections-Enjoy Vermont when you come-Have a good day-John B
application/octet-stream 01-29-2009 06 (301 KB)