Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Arizona Fishing Forum : Arizona Poll >

How much has today’s economy effected...

fishing Manny Chee Outdoors fishing
Poll: How much has today’s economy effected your fishing this year
Not at all
Some
Moderately
Devastated
Terminated
  View Results (66 votes)
Report Post | Register to Reply
How much has today’s economy effected your fishing this year
Everywhere I went this year, I saw fewer anglers on the water.

I am sure I don’t have to guess the reason, But for clerical sake I am putting this question to the test.

You may feel free to reply if you have not gone for other reasons, or you want to jump in on the topic.

Re: [davetclown] How much has today’s economy effected your fishing this year In reply to
Since I was so poor to begin with I haven't noticed any differenceSly. So in short I have been fishing more this year than any other, even bought some float tubes and taken the kids along. I just keep it simple and enjoy.
of course I am lucky and live fairly close to Parker canyon lake.

Re: [aztoon23] How much has today’s economy effected your fishing this year In reply to
I live just over a mile from a launch point on Lake Havasu and fish from a kayak. The bass fishing has been pretty good. I plan on going to the Utah high lakes for a while this summer and the fuel prices hurt. 12mpg towing adds up. We will be dry camping to cut expenses. Hopefully close to the water so I dont have to drive to launch. I was looking at Montana and Idaho but we have to keep the distance down so we settled on Utah.

Re: [davetclown] How much has today’s economy effected your fishing this year In reply to
The wildfires have put more of a damper on the fishing than gas prices. there are 3 lakes within 100 miles but 2 are being closed due to wildfires......so Patagonia lake is gonna get a lot of pressure.]