Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Fishing Polls & Surveys >

bass fishing

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
bass fishing
the kishwaukee river was once named in the top ten rivers in the U.S for bass fishing

Re: [Guest] bass fishing In reply to
i remembered a litle pond i use to take my son swimmin years ago when he was 4 and he,s now 26 and nobody ever fished it. i did one day when i,d taken cliff there and hooked a gooood bass. smallmouth.came out the water and got off. i couldn,t believe it.this summer here, the water had really gone down. worst i,ve seen it in my life which i,ve been here all my life. so i remembered this pond and that fish! hahah glad i DID! all i,ve ever fished for is trout so i forgot about that bass. we tried it and i would of never thought there would be these fish in there. not more than 5 fish we caught were ever less than 3 lbs. the rest were 8-10 maybe up to 13lb smallies. i still can,t believe all this time nobody has fished it. hahaha we had a ball. good eatin tooo! but it,s only 1 mile long and same across if that! i had 8lb test on the stren and a ten pound broke it good!haha my little ugly stick, my book pole 5'2" was bent right over.hahareally should of taken my uglystick pond pole.haha so some of the littlest ponds ya figure ain,t nothin in there, ya can become some surprised at!haha at least i was.

Re: [Guest] bass fishing In reply to
the kish is more cat carp and suckers now. some northern depending on where u go. but its down so low now u dont have much shot with bass...