Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > General Discussion : Fishing Glossary >

Chickens

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Chickens

Chickens- In Southern California waters seagulls are often refered to as chickens. Do you really need to ask why?
JR

Re: [JapanRon] Chickens In reply to
yes

joe

haha dont they know the difference twixt chickens and seagulls?? haha just bustin. i,d like to see a rooster seagull crow in the mornin then we can callem chickenofthesea, haha later bad one. orroostn,seagull. chick en go haha anyways.guess i,m bored, nobodys talkin hahahhaSmileWink

Re: [patches] Chickens In reply to

Hey there patches,

Small tuna, usually albacore, are called chickens but I don't hear no crowin' there either!

JapanRon

haha, guess i really was bored last nite. haha jack and louie went ot bed, i had one of my nites, . couldn,t sleep. it was probably round 1 anyways haha. no i don,t hear em crowin either, probably bout the time i went ot bed though. haha one of my chickens had a rooster, and when he was growin he went and got his head caught in the fence, well every time he started crowin i knew it was him, haha cause he sounded like a boythat was in that inbetwixt stage when his voice was changin, haha cause it would goa cock adoodandoo-d00 d00dlehaha. it was funny. guess al got sick of him one mornin, that night we had chicken fer supper! haha later

In the Channel Islands area, they are referred to as a 9 piece chicken Mc Nuggets.Cool

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports

Re: [tubeN2] Chickens In reply to
We call little halibut chickens. The big ones are Lews.... Big Lews. As in " Better get a gaff, I got Lew!... Big Lew",

Re: [tubeN2] Chickens In reply to
Steve are you serious or were you joking?

<- - - - - - Gullible as heck
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. ~Steven Wright

-Cody (Scruffy)
"Catch, Kiss, and Release!" Storm Lures Rule!

Re: [Scruffy] Chickens In reply to
Wow!!!!!!!!
yes I agree.
(This post was edited by Graham1 on May 29, 2013, 2:51 AM)