Fishing Forum
number of times you fish per year - Printable Version

+- Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Utah Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=386)
+--- Forum: Utah Poll (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=272)
+--- Thread: number of times you fish per year (/showthread.php?tid=439276)

number of times you fish per year - davetclown - 08-26-2008

number of times you fish per year

Please list targed species of fish and other aquadic species targeded and tell us how you target them, peir, river, boat .... ect....
[signature]

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - lunkerhunter2 - 08-29-2008

If you can find it in the UT proc, i usually fish for it. Bar carp, suckers, and the dirty like.
I am usually in my boat, but i ice fish a bunch and fish the rivers in the winter.[cool]

Re: [lunkerhunter2] number of times you fish per year - spoondog - 02-20-2009

spend most of the summer flingin arrows at carp. or out catching cats. and in the winter trout and panfish are in trouble.
[signature]

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - FOD - 03-01-2009

I like the poll its like the skiers and snowboarders on how many days they spent riding but I dont care how many days they spent wasting their energy not fishing. I do however like to hear about how often some of us fish. I am a freak!! I fish all seasons. On rivers, open water and ice. All seasons, all year.
I fly fish, boat fish, jig fish, spin fish, ice fish, crankin, jerkin,poppin,wormin,driftin,floatn,wadin,and some times crawdadin
probably out over 200 times a year at least for a couple hours everyday possible.
[signature]

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - doolay - 02-17-2010

Targeted species are trout and bass. I target bass from a boat topwater has been my biggest producer thus far, but I'm fairly young with regards to bass fishing. For trout I target them in the stream fly fishing, some small lakes I will go from shore and some bigger lakes I will fish for them from a boat using trolling tactics.
[signature]

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - rainbowlunker - 02-25-2010

Trout: shore, from a boat & on the ice!
Cats: shore
Perch: on the ice
[signature]

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - albinotrout - 08-29-2010

So far I have been out 23 times this year.
once ice fishing, a few bank tangling and stream walking, the rest by float tubin (toonin).
[signature]

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - joevanoni - 01-08-2011

In my head I want to fish 365 days a year. 24 hours per day, anything that swims. In reality 20 times a year and its mosly trout then white bass walleye,cats , large mouth smallies and perch. lakes then streams shore and boat. The only reason I would not fish 24-7 is I have to sleep some time. Joe

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - oldcarp - 02-14-2011

What ever the case it isnt enough
[signature]

Re: [davetclown] number of times you fish per year - MacFisher - 03-06-2011

I fish out my tube, boat, ice sled, or on the shore.

I fish for;

Trout

bass

Perch

Blue gill

and a walleye now and then

I fish all year round and love every minute of it.
[signature]