Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L.C. morning 2/1
I don't worry too much when I find tracks like that, it's when I hike somewhere then come back to find the tracks on top of my original ones following me.
[signature]
Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.
I don't worry about them either, just neat to see. Used to see tracks across Causey every now and then. I've never seen them at Lost Creek before today.
[signature]
Sorry to hear about the fishing. Cool tracks though. I had thought of heading to Lost Creek on Friday but hit Hyrum again instead. Were there many others out there today?
[signature]
The parking lot by the dam was full and they were beginning to park on the road going down the hill. It was busy, but a lot of room to fish where you wanted if you were willing to hike a bit.

I saw your post on Hyrum, sounded like a good day. I had to be back early today, and by leaving my Vex at home, I left even earlier.
[signature]
I guess I saw your post from earlier in the week, not yesterday. How was the fishing yesterday?
[signature]
It started slow for me. First hole I drilled was around 32 FOW, but caught one perch right away. But then nothing, moved and it was even worse. The. I spotted another BFT’er and he was having constant action. I set up next to him and it was stellar till I left. At times the whole water column was filled with fish. I had to adjust my settings to avoid seeing a false bottom of 12’.
[signature]