Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Bait
[cool] Do you use Power Bait? How many colors do you normally cary with you?

Do the fish in your area change thier color preference from time to time?

I use power bait once in awhile. I carry roughly 18 colors in a kit mostly because in some areas, the trout will change color preference about every 20 minutes. What is your experience with Power Bait?
[signature]
Well i never tried power bait till 2 years ago in utah adn any rainbow color seemed to work on any of the lakes. Here in oregon so far ive used lime green orange pink rainbow mixes and green crave ocationally added to power bait or worm i havent realy noticed any color preferances but i have noticed for sure that the fish will be biteing power bait hard and regular then all of a sudden quit .aThen ive swithched to worm and had the same results imediatly after so basically just swithched back and forth betwwen worm and power. There is also a lake here where i fish that seems to produce all large trout from powere bait and small pan fry from worm and it has never failed every time im there if i start with a worm little fish one right after anouther then power bait no small all good size so who nos depemds on where u fish i guess.
[signature]
hey patty hows the salmon fishing doing out your way?

you getting the big ones comming in yet?
[signature]
The numbers on the columbia are hi but catches are low due to warm water temps the huge hogs are coming in now at the coast and will be heavier in the next few weeks i sure hope i get out there have had the flu around here hurt the pocket a bit but we still have time take care dave ....
[signature]
thanks for the insite.

I thought I hadnt seen ya much latley. keep the little on bundled, and make your self some chicken soup.
[signature]