Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 wheeler
I am looking to buy a Suzuki. 2009 king quad with power steering . 500 cc . Anyone have pros or cons .
[signature]
I bought this today . Suzuki Kingquad 500 with power steering . 2009 with less than 700 miles on it .
[signature]
That looks like a great bike. I have heard real good things about the suzuki. a couple years ago I needed a 4 wheeler to plow snow. The first one I found was a Yamaha 400 Big Bear. It is an ok bike and I like it well enough but I have been thinking about one like you got. Ron
[signature]
Thanks Ron . I have been looking for about a year . My wife wanted me to get a side by side , but I wanted something for ice fishing . I think I am going to like the power steering .
[signature]
That is way more bike than you will need for ice fishing. The power steering will not likely come into play unless your in slow running hard ground. That bike should have a high and low range doesn't it? I like the hi-low range. I lock mine into low range first gear and I can pull a stump out of the ground. I can push more snow with a 400 cc machine than I could with my Farmall Super C tractor. Ron
[signature]
I also use mine for trail riding , hunting , getting fire wood . In 1999 I bought a new suzuki 300 king quad . It has been a good machine , but it is a standard and I am tired of all the shifting . My new one does have low ranger and differential lock .
[signature]
You'll like that! is a snow plow in your future? Ron
[signature]
I have been looking at some , but they seem very expensive . I can buy a real nice snow blower for less money .I will keep an eye out for a used one .
[signature]
My wife bought me a winch today . 2000 pound , mounting bracket , roller fairlead . With remote .
[signature]
Duck Slayer has a King Quad, I believe. He likes his as far as I know. As long as you didn't pay more than it's worth, I'm sure you'll be pleased with it. Congrats on a nice ride.
Thanks .
[signature]