Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In memory of Daniel. A prayer request for the Kuna School Bus tragedy.
I don't know how many of you know Icehogger84, but I just wanted to take a minute to ask for your prayers for him and his family. I know that many of you know him and many more of you know of him. For those who don't know him, he is the man who invented the jigger totter's and he is a close friend of mine.

There was an accident between a dump truck and a school bus out in Kuna on Thursday and Rob's son was killed in that accident. [url "http://www.ktvb.com/home/Father-shares-memories-of-son-killed-in-school-bus-accident-234744921.html"]http://www.ktvb.com/home/Father-shares-memories-of-son-killed-in-school-bus-accident-234744921.html[/url][/url]

I would have posted sooner, but I've been out of town and didn't have internet access until late last night.

This is a tragic event for his family and for our community. In addition to Rob's family, please keep ALL of the victims of this tragedy in your prayers including the drivers of the vehicles involved.

Rob's son Daniel was a great boy. He was always happy and was kind to everyone. He was also a great fisherman. If you don't know already, he won the kids division of the Cascade ice fishing tournament last year.

My heart goes out to Daniels family and all the other victims of this tragic accident.

I'm not good with words, but I hope you can understand what this means to me and to my community and to the Cook family.

Rob/Robin and family, We love you and give our most heart felt compassion to you.

Neil
[signature]
How terrible! Do you know any details concerning the funeral? I would like to attend but I don't want to interfere if they prefer something small and private...know what I mean?

And yes, the whole family is in our prayers.
[signature]
The funeral is 10 AM on Saturday at the LDS church on the corner of Blackcat and Kuna roads. You'd most definitely be welcome.
[signature]
Heard of the accident but did not realize one of our own had been directly affected. These sort of things are always tragic, even more so when it involves our kids. We will keep them in our prayers.
[signature]
I hadn't heard. So very sorry for all involved. My husband drives a snowplow and that is his worst nightmare. I am sure it is a worst nightmare for everyone.

May God bless and comfort all of you.
[signature]
It is a small world. Feel awful for the family. What a horrible tragedy. Prayers sent
[signature]
Our prayers go out to the family. May God bless and hold them in His arms.
[signature]
Neil you are better with words than you think. That was an awesome tribute. My prayers go out to this family.
[signature]