Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
temp is dropping and the fish are biteing
[cool]well with the temp dropping fishing is picking up and between fishing and hunting i am staying busy.i love my life..... well the river should be riseing and the cats will be slacking off till it stops ,so fish deeper channels and drop offs to find your fish and look for bait fish scooling and dont for get the bug replelent....
[signature]
yep

they are doing the same thing up here as well. hanging at depths of 10 12 feet and ocationaly moving in to the shallows.

they will hit on a worm on ocation, but they would rather have something else.
[signature]
hey dave do u catfish up there, try some beef kedneys if u can find them i have had a lot of good hits and fish on it.
[signature]
thanks, I fish for bull heads, I am 40 miles from the nearest catfish waters.

I got me a pritty good recipie for marchmellows. A guy sent me some stuff to test from montanna that works pretty well. I just dab a little on a marchmellow and drop a line attach to a bobber. them cats swim all the way up from the bottom to get them self a marchmellow.... the funny part is you can see them comming up off the bottom to get the mellow... what a hoot....

last time I was there I had forgotten to take my stink, there was a 10 year old boy woopin me on them bull heads with chunks of hotdogs....
[signature]
[cool]sounds good i would like to try it here if they put it out.
[signature]