Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BASS - Moving to North Oregon (Beaverton) in September..
Hey all, I am moving to North Oregon (Beaverton) in September... I am a serious angler and fish for multi-species but my true passion is bass (largemouth and smallmouth).

I have a skeeter bass boat and I want to find out if anyone here knows of any good bass clubs up your way that have an active tournament schedule and regular monthly meetings.

Also looking for someone to join me on the river in my boat to school me with navigating the Willamette and Columbia.
[signature]
Metoo
[signature]
Nice to talk to you the other day, Bandon looks like the spot..Getting some trees removed and will be heading back out in Dec. to find a builder..
[signature]
What made you decide to leave Ut Cliff? Is the bass fishing better in Oregon? Good luck with building the new house.
[signature]
Bass fishing and all other fishing as well, I have owned land out their sense the 80's.. And here in Utah the bass fishing sucks now that the reggs have changed..
Who wants to fish all day and catch over 100 fish with the biggest around 12"??
[signature]
I have done better this year for those smaller bass than in years past and I don't really target bass, so in the coming years those larger bass will be showing up. I wish you well there in Oregon Cliff, hopefully you will post some of your reports on this board, once you get up and running there. Any idea when you well be moving in?
[signature]
They are clearing the brush first then we will have to remove some trees (maybe about 40 to 50) then start to build spring or summer..All the trees are over 60+ years old..
[signature]
Trees that old are likely worth some money, I know my cousins cut about that many older trees a few years back and made over $10,000, of course it depends on what kind of trees they are. To have that many trees, it must be a pretty big lot. Do you think you will be moved in by next Fall?
[signature]
I hope to be in it by the first of next year..This ground is 20+ acres..
[signature]
First of 2018 or 2019? That is a lot of acres, should give you plenty of room, is there any hunting to do in that area or on your land?
[signature]
I have a good friend in Salem. He is quite a stick, but now he has the slime rocket disease. He traded his skeeter boat for a drift boat, just be careful. As you pass thru twin falls, give me a holler I’ll show you some of the monster smallies that Tate Brown talks about.
[signature]
I have seen Deer
[signature]
Thanks I will have to when I'm out that way..
[signature]