Hawaii Fishing Wall of Fame
Blue Marlin- Oahu
Hawaii Fishing Article
I was recently headed to Oahu with my wife for a long overdue vacation. As many of you know with kids at home, it’s not always easy to sneak away with just the wife for a vacation. Because she is such a good sport about my occasional fishing get-away (and is not a big fan of fishing herself), I didn’t want to push working in a fishing trip while in Hawaii (but was hoping for the opportunity). A couple of days before we left I threw the idea out there, “honey are you up to doing some fishing while we’re in Hawaii?” Her, ”I guess” reply, played back to me as, “sure honey I would love to”, so I got busy searching the web for a last second charter to book....
Featured Hawaii Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Kona Hawaii fishing report - August wrap-up
- I type the report up in Microsoft Word and just paste it in here, no spell check. Something in the b...
- Hilo Fishing question
- Thanks for the information, we will be spending a couple of days in Kona, I will see if my wife will...
- Kona Hawaii fishing report - April wrap-up
- The marlin off of Kona vary in size.However just about every year you can expect that a grander will...
Hawaii Fishing News
- Kadavu Black Marlin - New Fishery in Fiji
- Some time ago, Bite Me Gamefishing was contacted by Peter Mumford, a regular Australian East coast black marlin fisherman who was looking for the chance to explore new wa...
- Angler Capsized by 230-Pound Ahi off Kauai
- HONOLULU - A 54-year-old man was rescued from his capsized vessel approximately 10 miles southwest of Port Allen, Kauai, Friday. Rescued was Anthony Wichman of Koloa, Kau...
- Commercial Fishing Report Online System now available
- Licensed commercial fishers are now able to submit their monthly Commercial Fishing Report online. The link is available at the DAR commercial fishing web page. Commerci...
- DLNR TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON THRILLCRAFT USE AROUND LANA"˜I
- LANA"˜I CITY - The Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) will hold an informalpublic meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at the Hale Kupu...
- KIKIAOLA SMALL BOAT HARBOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT TO START SOON
- KEKAHA, KAUA"˜I - The Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) is notifyingboaters that construction work at the Kikiaola small boat harbor is expected to start in...
Hawaii Fishing Charters & Guides
|Reel intense sport fishing Reel intense is a sport fishing charter located in oahu,...|
|Maui fishing charters Experience outstanding big game saltwater sportfishing on mau...|
|Fish maui The definitive guide to fishing off maui hawaii. website includes top cha...|
|Kona hawaii fishing with capt. jeff rogers Kona's top catching captain every year s...|
|Chupu charters Fish the uncrowded waters of oahu's north shore. the foxy lady is th...|
|Linda sue iii If you can beat our 1006 lb. tiger shark or any of the existing state...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Hawaii Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $5.00
Annual Freshwater Fishing (9-15) - $3.00
Annual Freshwater Fishing (65+) - Free
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $25.00
7-Day Tourist Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $10.00
30-Day Tourist Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $20.00
It is unlawful to fish for, catch or take any freshwater game fish without first obtaining a Freshwater Game Fishing License.There is no license requirement for Saltwater Fishing in Hawaii.