Hawaii Fishing Information
Hawaii Fishing Wall of Fame
Blue Marlin- Oahu
Hawaii Fishing Article
I was recently headed to Oahu with my wife for a long overdue vacation. As many of you know with kids at home, it’s not always easy to sneak away with just the wife for a vacation. Because she is such a good sport about my occasional fishing get-away (and is not a big fan of fishing herself), I didn’t want to push working in a fishing trip while in Hawaii (but was hoping for the opportunity). A couple of days before we left I threw the idea out there, “honey are you up to doing some fishing while we’re in Hawaii?” Her, ”I guess” reply, played back to me as, “sure honey I would love to”, so I got busy searching the web for a last second charter to book....
Featured Hawaii Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Kona Hawaii fishing report - August wrap-up
- I type the report up in Microsoft Word and just paste it in here, no spell check. Something in the b...
- Hilo Fishing question
- Thanks for the information, we will be spending a couple of days in Kona, I will see if my wife will...
- Kona Hawaii fishing report - April wrap-up
- The marlin off of Kona vary in size.However just about every year you can expect that a grander will...
Hawaii Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Malibu Marlin Club Takes early Lead In Hawaiian International
- Kona, Hawaii ) - Early in Day Three of the Hawaiian International Billfish Tournament (HIBT), the Aussies from Fremantle Sailing Club A Team fishing aboard Real Pleasure ...
- Hawaii Online Boating Safety Course is State-Approved
- Students can now get their Hawaii boater education card online at boat-ed.com. The online course is state-approved training that covers the same material featured in the ...
- LAND BOARD APPROVES PROJECTS FOR LEGACY LAND CONSERVATION
- HONOLULU - The Board of Land and Natural Resources (BLNR) has approved the award of$4.7 million for county and nonprofit land acquisition projects to protect Hawai"˜i's v...
- Hawaii Considers Boat Operator Licensing
- HONOLULU -- The Board of Land and Natural Resources (BLNR) at its next regular meeting on Friday, July 27, will consider adoption of a proposed new boating rule that woul...
Hawaii Fishing Charters & Guides
|Oahu charter sportfishing Offering 8 hour, 6 hour and 4 hour charters private and s...|
|Reel intense sport fishing Reel intense is a sport fishing charter located in oahu,...|
|Maui fishing charters Experience outstanding big game saltwater sportfishing on mau...|
|Fish maui The definitive guide to fishing off maui hawaii. website includes top cha...|
|Kona hawaii fishing with capt. jeff rogers Kona's top catching captain every year s...|
|Chupu charters Fish the uncrowded waters of oahu's north shore. the foxy lady is th...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Hawaii Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $5.00
Annual Freshwater Fishing (9-15) - $3.00
Annual Freshwater Fishing (65+) - Free
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $25.00
7-Day Tourist Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $10.00
30-Day Tourist Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $20.00
It is unlawful to fish for, catch or take any freshwater game fish without first obtaining a Freshwater Game Fishing License.There is no license requirement for Saltwater Fishing in Hawaii.