Idaho Fishing Information
Idaho Fishing Wall of Fame
My biggest fish
A hog of the Clearwater Idaho
Idaho Fishing Article
Every lake trout of any size and rainbow trout more than 13 inches long harvested from Lake Pend Oreille through March, 2010, pays $15.00! How Do I Get Involved? Go fishing and cash in! Lake trout of any size and rainbow trout more than 13 inches long from Lake Pend Oreille count for the $15 cash reward. Rainbow trout more than 13 inches caught in Lower Clark Fork River below the railroad bridge at Clark Fork (open all year) and from Lightning Creek, Grouse Creek and Pack River between April 1 and August 31 also are eligible. Rules For Getting Paid: 1. Only rainbow and lake trout are eligible. 2. Rainbow trout heads...
Featured Idaho Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Twin lakes closing down
- Well that sucks. Those are some of the quieter places to fish, and now more traffic is going to be c...
- CJ Strike
- I put out craw dad traps once in awhile. I have trapped them in many different areas. Just stay with...
- Catfish Spot
- When I was there people were fishing the current right after the dam (20-80 yards maybe), although I...
Idaho Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Construction Delays Relocate Free Fishing
- IDAHO FALLS-The free fishing event planned for Saturday, July 30 at the Ryder Park Pond just south of Idaho Falls, Idaho is being moved to the Gem Lake Boat Ramp due to c...
- Idaho Fish & Game Seeks Assistance in Tracking Mountain Whitefish Deaths
- IDAHO FALLS - Idaho Fish and Game (IDFG) is looking for help from river users. Over the past few weeks, IDFG has documented dead mountain whitefish on the South Fork and ...
- clearwater region fall wolf trapping class schedule
- Attendance at an Idaho Department of Fish and Game wolf trapper education class is required for anyone wishing to trap wolves in Idaho. The eight-hour class provides stud...
- North fork clearwater steelhead catch-and-release closed
- The catch-and-release fishery for steelhead in the North Fork Clearwater River downstream from the Dworshak Dam will close from midnight Friday, July 26, through midnight...
Idaho Fishing Charters & Guides
|Walleye and trout fishing at salmon falls creek reservoir Guided fishing trips on s...|
|Guided ice fishing on lake cascade Southern idaho fishing excursions. fully license...|
|Clearwater river steelhead fishing | snake river guides | steelhead and sturgeon Fi...|
|Reel women fly fishing adventures Day & overnight trips, fly fishing schools, & gui...|
|Clearwater river company Riverside tepee and canoe camp on the lewis and clark trai...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Idaho Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $25.75
Jr. Fishing (14-17 yrs) – $13.75
Disabled Persons Fishing - $5.00
Annual Fishing - $82.00
Daily Fishing - $11.50 + $5.00 per additional day
Jr. Fishing (14-17 yrs) – $13.75
3-Day Salmon / Steelhead - $31.50
Any person 14 years of age or older must have a valid license or permit to fish for fish, bullfrogs or crayfish in Idaho.