Idaho Fishing Information
Idaho Fishing Wall of Fame
My biggest fish
A hog of the Clearwater Idaho
Idaho Fishing Article
Every lake trout of any size and rainbow trout more than 13 inches long harvested from Lake Pend Oreille through March, 2010, pays $15.00! How Do I Get Involved? Go fishing and cash in! Lake trout of any size and rainbow trout more than 13 inches long from Lake Pend Oreille count for the $15 cash reward. Rainbow trout more than 13 inches caught in Lower Clark Fork River below the railroad bridge at Clark Fork (open all year) and from Lightning Creek, Grouse Creek and Pack River between April 1 and August 31 also are eligible. Rules For Getting Paid: 1. Only rainbow and lake trout are eligible. 2. Rainbow trout heads...
Featured Idaho Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Big Game regs.
- they changed my unit to a first choice only. which will help with the pressure, but also I wont be a...
- Fish Porn (for people who like their girls curvy)
- Lovely ladies!...
- Columbia River Spring Chinook and Keeper Sturgeon
- Got two guys - another father and son combo which is cool. Thanks for responding Matt....
Idaho Fishing News
- Idaho fish and game news is now available
- The May issue of Idaho Fish and Game News is now available.This issue covers how Fish and Game biologists estimate big game populations. It explains to how aerial surveys...
- Idaho Fish & Game Seeks Angler Opinions On Issues
- IDAHO FALLS - The Idaho Department of Fish and Game (IDFG) is seeking input from anglers on a variety of issues important for the future of fishing in the State. Anglers ...
- Idaho Fish & Game Seeks Comments Regarding Potential Fishing Rule Changes
- IDAHO FALLS - Idaho Fish and Game is beginning work on fishing rule changes for 2013, and looking for comments from anglers for rules that cover aspects of fishing other ...
- Idahos Palaniuk Wins 2010 BASS Federation Nation Championship
- SHREVEPORT-BOSSIER CITY, La. - Camping for three weeks out of the back of his truck while he prefished the Red River paid off for 22-year-old Brandon Palaniuk of Rathdrum...
- spring chinook season to open this week
- Idaho anglers will be able to start fishing for Chinook salmon on Saturday, April 23.But this year's return of Chinook salmon appears to be late, and anglers shouldn't ex...
Idaho Fishing Charters & Guides
|Walleye and trout fishing at salmon falls creek reservoir Guided fishing trips on s...|
|Guided ice fishing on lake cascade Southern idaho fishing excursions. fully license...|
|Clearwater river steelhead fishing | snake river guides | steelhead and sturgeon Fi...|
|Reel women fly fishing adventures Day & overnight trips, fly fishing schools, & gui...|
|Clearwater river company Riverside tepee and canoe camp on the lewis and clark trai...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Idaho Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $25.75
Jr. Fishing (14-17 yrs) – $13.75
Disabled Persons Fishing - $5.00
Annual Fishing - $82.00
Daily Fishing - $11.50 + $5.00 per additional day
Jr. Fishing (14-17 yrs) – $13.75
3-Day Salmon / Steelhead - $31.50
Any person 14 years of age or older must have a valid license or permit to fish for fish, bullfrogs or crayfish in Idaho.