Kansas Fishing Wall of Fame
Kansas Fishing Article
You may have questions about eating fish caught in some Kansas waters. The good news is that it's safe to eat fish caught from the vast majority of Kansas waters. Fishing in Kansas is a wonderful tradition and family activity, and it also provides nutritious, low-fat table fare with cardiovascular benefits. If you've caught fish from one of the dozens of Kansas reservoirs, hundreds of state fishing and community lakes, tens of thousands of farm ponds or miles of rivers, you can rest assured they are safe to eat. There are some advisories on fish consumption, but they are limited to small sections of rivers and streams near urban areas and a couple...
Featured Kansas Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- trout fishing
- might as well try to catch them all bfore they all die off....
- I do like my gills, but I sure wouldnt shy away from a walleye treat. I am hoping to do a little wal...
Kansas Fishing News
- Arkansas GFC Offers Table Tips for White Bass
- LITTLE ROCK - It's the white bass time of the year, and Arkansas waters are loaded with them. When the fish make spawning runs up rivers and creeks feeding into lakes, th...
- XPress Boats Owners Tournament June 15 at Lake Ouachita
- Hot Springs, AR. - Industry leader Xpress Boats of Hot Springs, Arkansas has just announced its first ever Xpress Boats Owners Bass Tournament to be held June 15, 2013 on...
- Corps Issues Small Craft Advisory for Arkansas River
- LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - The Army Corps of Engineers has issued a small craft advisory for the Arkansas River in Arkansas because recent heavy rains have caused flows to rise....
- Arkansas Team Wins Bass Champs on Sam Rayburn
- Bass Champs payback just keeps getting more incredible. In the fourth of five tournaments for the East Texas Region on April 13, 2013 anglers enjoyed a whopping 122% payb...
- Arkansas GFC Stocks More than 171,000 Fish During March
- LITTLE ROCK - Arkansas Game and Fish Commission crews stocked over 171,000 fish in Arkansas lakes and rivers during March, according to Mark Oliver, chief of the Fisherie...
Kansas Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $20.50
1-Day Fishing - $5.50
Trout Permit - $12.50
Annual Fishing - $42.50
5-Day Fishing - $22.50
Trout Permit - $12.50
Persons age 16 through 64, who have been bona fide residents of the state for 60 days immediately prior to buying a license, must have a resident license in possession while fishing in Kansas.