Kentucky Fishing Wall of Fame
Kentucky Fishing Article
Changing daylight hours are somewhat obvious and we are all affected by it. The amount of daylight hours is significant to all creatures, it is their internal time clock. As humans we may not notice these conditions due to our homes and offices providing unnatural light conditions, but keep in mind that nature knows exactly what is going on outside. In late February thru early March there is a time frame of three weeks when the amount of daylight hours increases by fifty minutes, that is 2.25 minutes per day. Most anglers overlook this solar edge. Is one the greatest triggering effects of Mother Nature. This is the true sign that winter has ended...
Featured Kentucky Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- New Member Benton KY
- there Elijah and thanks for your introduction....
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- Freshwater Mussels?
- I sent you a response to the email you sent. But in short, I would love to see any empty spent shell...
Kentucky Fishing News
- PAA Tournament Slated for Oklahomas Grand Lake in November
- BENTON, Ky. (May 6, 2013)- The Professional Anglers Association (PAA) is pleased to announce the fourth and final event for the 2013 Bass Pro Shops PAA Tournament Series ...
- Haunert Wins Walmart BFL on Lake Cumberland
- MONTICELLO, Ky. (May 6, 2013) - Joe Haunert of West Chester, Ohio, weighed a five-bass limit totaling 17 pounds, 12 ounces Saturday to win the Walmart Bass Fishing League...
- ACA Collegiate Bass Fishing Open at Kentucky Lake This Week
- Kentucky Lake is rich in fishing and tournament history, and this weekend it'll serve as a crucial battleground for the Cabela's School of the Year race. The ACA Collegia...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Kentucky Tournament for Commercial Fishermen Targets Invasive Carp
- FRANKFORT, Ky. - Kentucky will unleash a full-court press against invasive carp during a tournament being held in March.The Carp Madness Tournament will get teams of comm...
Kentucky Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing (16+) - $20.00
1-Day Fishing - $7.00
Annual Fishing - $50.00
1-Day Fishing - $10.00
Trout Permit - $10.00
Unless license exempt, anglers must purchase and carry the correct type of fishing license and/or permit while fishing. Anglers who purchase a “paper” license must fill in their signature, address, city, state, zip code, eye color, hair color, sex, height and weight...