Kentucky Fishing Information
Kentucky Fishing Wall of Fame
Kentucky Fishing Article
Changing daylight hours are somewhat obvious and we are all affected by it. The amount of daylight hours is significant to all creatures, it is their internal time clock. As humans we may not notice these conditions due to our homes and offices providing unnatural light conditions, but keep in mind that nature knows exactly what is going on outside. In late February thru early March there is a time frame of three weeks when the amount of daylight hours increases by fifty minutes, that is 2.25 minutes per day. Most anglers overlook this solar edge. Is one the greatest triggering effects of Mother Nature. This is the true sign that winter has ended...
Featured Kentucky Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Winter bass fishing
- the best way is usually to fish for them....
- New member from KY
- Hope the site is of help you to, sounds like you the reel you mentioned in another post should be a ...
- Newbie from Kentucky
- Welcome to the site Mike. As far as what you need to fish in Kentucky, I guess it depends on how muc...
Kentucky Fishing News
- ACA Collegiate Bass Fishing Open at Kentucky Lake This Week
- Kentucky Lake is rich in fishing and tournament history, and this weekend it'll serve as a crucial battleground for the Cabela's School of the Year race. The ACA Collegia...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Kentucky DFWR Opposes Boater Restrictions Below Dams by Corps of Engineers
- KDFWR is opposed to the USCOE decision to unnecessarily restrict boat access below the dams.If you are as well, please contact your U.S. Senators and Representative now!B...
- Groundbreaking for Kentucky Fallen Conservation Officers Memorial June 7
- Frankfort, KY. - A groundbreaking ceremony for a memorial to Kentucky's fallen conservation officers is set for 1 p.m. (Eastern time) June 7 in Frankfort.The memorial wil...
- Kentucky Tournament for Commercial Fishermen Targets Invasive Carp
- FRANKFORT, Ky. - Kentucky will unleash a full-court press against invasive carp during a tournament being held in March.The Carp Madness Tournament will get teams of comm...
Kentucky Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing (16+) - $20.00
1-Day Fishing - $7.00
Annual Fishing - $50.00
1-Day Fishing - $10.00
Trout Permit - $10.00
Unless license exempt, anglers must purchase and carry the correct type of fishing license and/or permit while fishing. Anglers who purchase a “paper” license must fill in their signature, address, city, state, zip code, eye color, hair color, sex, height and weight...