Louisiana Fishing Wall of Fame
giant Blue Marlin
Giant RED SNAPPER GRAND ISLE LOUISIANA
Louisiana Fishing Article
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) launched its first iPhone application on December 19. The application is free and available on the App Store. LDWF's iPhone app offers the most vital information needed for the outdoor enthusiasts. It is simple, quick and to the point, providing relevant information while participating in outdoor activities. "This is great news for anglers, hunters and anyone who enjoys the outdoors," said LDWF Secretary Robert Barham. "We're giving our citizens a tool that can improve their outdoor experience, no matter what skill level they may hold." The iPhone app took some of the best parts of...
Featured Louisiana Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- New forum member
- whats up, dont patroll state boards too much. Im from independence La, Glad too see another fellow f...
- Shell Beach, La. Redfish
- if you make it to michigan, look me up, I will hook you up, as bait that is... lol just kiddin, you ...
- Manchac Catfishing
- Thanks it is appreciated, but cant say it helps lol. Havnt gotten a chance to go back since!!!!! I w...
Louisiana Fishing News
- LDWF Declares Another Victory for Louisiana Anglers in Red Snapper Regulati...
- This past April, the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, together with Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, filed a joint lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Te...
- Gulf Council Adjusts Red Snapper Quota, Season
- In a special meeting of the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council in New Orleans, Louisiana, the Council voted to increase the 2013 red snapper total quota from 8.46 ...
- Louisiana DWF Investigates Fatal Boat Crash
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries are investigating a boating crash incident between two vessels that occurred on June 10 in the Venice area in Plaquemines P...
- Commercial Fishing for Large Coastal Sharks to Close in Louisiana Waters
- Commercial fishing for Large Coastal Sharks will close in Louisiana waters at 11:30 p.m., this Friday, July 19. The National Marine Fisheries Service will also close the ...
- Louisiana DWF Announces 2013 Gator Hunt Lottery
- In order to continue to provide alligator harvest opportunities, the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) will select eligible alligator hunters through ...
Louisiana Fishing Charters & Guides
|Venice guide service Specializing on inshore fishing charters in the estuaries of v...|
|Louisiana fishing charters Fishing with friends or a corporate outing, louisiana fi...|
|Bourgeois fishing charters inc. We offer fishing, meals, and lodging, we can accomm...|
|South louisiana redfishing South louisiana speckled trout fishing charters and salt...|
|Fishing charters - deepsea fishing trips in louisiana Fishcommander guide service o...|
|Slidell inshore coastal marsh fishing Catching reds specks and other coastal fish. ...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Louisiana Fishing Regs & Licenses
Basic Fishing - $9.50
Saltwater License (Basic Fishing Required)- $5.50
Senior Fish / Hunt - $5.00
Basic Fishing - $60.00
1-Day Fish Trip - $5.00
Saltwater Season - $30.00
3-Day Charter Passenger License - $5.00
Persons taking fish, whether recreationally or commercially,must be licensed.