Louisiana Fishing Wall of Fame
Giant RED SNAPPER GRAND ISLE LOUISIANA
giant Blue Marlin
Louisiana Fishing Article
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) launched its first iPhone application on December 19. The application is free and available on the App Store. LDWF's iPhone app offers the most vital information needed for the outdoor enthusiasts. It is simple, quick and to the point, providing relevant information while participating in outdoor activities. "This is great news for anglers, hunters and anyone who enjoys the outdoors," said LDWF Secretary Robert Barham. "We're giving our citizens a tool that can improve their outdoor experience, no matter what skill level they may hold." The iPhone app took some of the best parts of...
Featured Louisiana Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- New forum member
- whats up, dont patroll state boards too much. Im from independence La, Glad too see another fellow f...
- Shell Beach, La. Redfish
- if you make it to michigan, look me up, I will hook you up, as bait that is... lol just kiddin, you ...
- Manchac Catfishing
- Thanks it is appreciated, but cant say it helps lol. Havnt gotten a chance to go back since!!!!! I w...
Louisiana Fishing News
- Gulf Council Adjusts Red Snapper Quota, Season
- In a special meeting of the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council in New Orleans, Louisiana, the Council voted to increase the 2013 red snapper total quota from 8.46 ...
- Commercial Fishing for Large Coastal Sharks to Close in Louisiana Waters
- Commercial fishing for Large Coastal Sharks will close in Louisiana waters at 11:30 p.m., this Friday, July 19. The National Marine Fisheries Service will also close the ...
- Louisianas Calcasieu Surrenders Another Tagged Redfish in Nautic Star Givea...
- The fifth tagged redfish of the 2013 CCA Louisiana STAR has been caught making another entrant a lucky winner. Anthony "Tee" Manuel of Kinder caught his prize-winning tag...
- Shrimp Season to Close in Most Louisiana Inside Waters
- Shrimp Season to Close In Majority of State Inside WatersThe Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries announced the 2013 spring inshore shrimp season will close Thu...
- Louisiana DWF Investigates Fatal Boat Crash
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries are investigating a boating crash incident between two vessels that occurred on June 10 in the Venice area in Plaquemines P...
Louisiana Fishing Charters & Guides
|Bourgeois fishing charters inc. We offer fishing, meals, and lodging, we can accomm...|
|South louisiana redfishing South louisiana speckled trout fishing charters and salt...|
|Fishing charters - deepsea fishing trips in louisiana Fishcommander guide service o...|
|Slidell inshore coastal marsh fishing Catching reds specks and other coastal fish. ...|
|Big dog fishing charters Saltwater fishing at its best! why fish with the rest whe...|
|Alden bourgeois guide service Salt water fishing / red fish / speckled trout / lafi...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Louisiana Fishing Regs & Licenses
Basic Fishing - $9.50
Saltwater License (Basic Fishing Required)- $5.50
Senior Fish / Hunt - $5.00
Basic Fishing - $60.00
1-Day Fish Trip - $5.00
Saltwater Season - $30.00
3-Day Charter Passenger License - $5.00
Persons taking fish, whether recreationally or commercially,must be licensed.