Maine Fishing Information
Maine Fishing Wall of Fame
Maine Fishing Article
I must admit "fly fishing" is my favorite way to fish any body of water. But the one thing I have not become is "close minded " to other forms of fishing. Light tackle plugging is one form everyone should leave room for and I guarantee it will improve even your fly fishing results! Unlike most I'm blessed with the opportunity to be on the water almost everyday. Even when not guiding I'm searching out new holding areas and keeping up with the constant changing conditions. One way that has helped me do this efficiently is plugging. You can cover more water in shorter amounts of time helping you FIND more fish holding areas. Here are some things you...
Featured Maine Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Local fishing question
- it gets better........ .............. ....they just did a complete re-write of the rules s...
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
Maine Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Researchers Tag 250-Pound Sturgeon in Maines Saco River
- Researchers from the University of New England's Biddeford campus caught about 40 Atlantic and shortnose sturgeon in the Saco River last week, including a seven-foot Atla...
- Maine Department Recommends No Legislative Action on Soft Bait Ban
- The proposed ban on fishing with soft baits in Maine is no longer before the state's legislature. The Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife presented its repo...
- State eyes limiting scallop licenses
- BANGOR, Maine - State officials are looking to limit the number of scallop licenses in Maine by setting an entry rate of how many people have to leave the fishery before ...
- Sage/Redington/Rio offer 8-wt Fly Fishing Outfit for Trout Unlimited Fundra...
- Bainbridge Island, Washington - The top names in Fly Fishing have joined forces together to put togther a world-class fly fishing outfit as a fundraiser for Trout Unlimit...
Maine Fishing Charters & Guides
|Ron gerard's possum lodge guide service Coastal bass fishing on beautiful 12 mile l...|
|Kristin k deep sea fishing charters Offering some of maine's best deep sea fishing ...|
|Moosekat guide service Guided fly fishing, ice fishing and trolling for trout, togu...|
|Maine outdoors Master maine guide specializing in creating cherished memories. i of...|
|The bass frontier Specializing in fishing for both large and smallmouth bass on lak...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Maine Fishing Regs & Licenses
Season Fishing (16+) - $21.00
1-Day (24 hour) Fishing - $11.00
Season Fishing (16+) - $52.00
1-Day Fishing - $11.00
Junior Fishing (12-15 years) - $9.00
A person is required to obtain a valid fishing license prior to fishing in inland waters or transporting fish taken from inland waters. A person is required to keep his/her fishing license with him/her at all times while fishing or transporting fish...