Maine Fishing Wall of Fame
Maine Fishing Article
I must admit "fly fishing" is my favorite way to fish any body of water. But the one thing I have not become is "close minded " to other forms of fishing. Light tackle plugging is one form everyone should leave room for and I guarantee it will improve even your fly fishing results! Unlike most I'm blessed with the opportunity to be on the water almost everyday. Even when not guiding I'm searching out new holding areas and keeping up with the constant changing conditions. One way that has helped me do this efficiently is plugging. You can cover more water in shorter amounts of time helping you FIND more fish holding areas. Here are some things you...
Featured Maine Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Local fishing question
- it gets better........ .............. ....they just did a complete re-write of the rules s...
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
Maine Fishing News
- 2008 Registration Now Open for L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery Schools Fly-Fishi...
- L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery Schools' courses are offered in the waters around Maine, Maryland and Virginia, allowing participants a chance to refine their fly fishing skil...
- Maines Fishery Lotto Jackpot Could Be Worth $40 Million
- What's the world's most expensive sea food? It could be live baby American eels, at $2,600 to the pound. The toothpick-size eels are worth about a dollar a piece. Four lu...
- Bushmaster Awards Engraved Rifles at CMP Western Games
- Windham, Maine - The 4th Annual CMP Western Games & Creedmoor Cup High Power Com- petition Matches were held at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, O...
- Maine Fishing Report - Feb 6, 2008
- Region A - Southwestern Maine - Photos from the field!Angler field surveys (creel census) are one of the perks of a career in fisheries management. I say creel census is...
- YVON CHOUINARD FLY ROD & REELS ANGLER OF THE YEAR
- Rockport, Maine -- Fly Rod & Reel magazine has named Pantagonia founder, environmentalist, philantropist and fly-fisherman Yvon Chouinard, Angler of the Year. Accordi...
Maine Fishing Charters & Guides
|Kristin k deep sea fishing charters Offering some of maine's best deep sea fishing ...|
|Moosekat guide service Guided fly fishing, ice fishing and trolling for trout, togu...|
|Maine outdoors Master maine guide specializing in creating cherished memories. i of...|
|The bass frontier Specializing in fishing for both large and smallmouth bass on lak...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Maine Fishing Regs & Licenses
Season Fishing (16+) - $21.00
1-Day (24 hour) Fishing - $11.00
Season Fishing (16+) - $52.00
1-Day Fishing - $11.00
Junior Fishing (12-15 years) - $9.00
A person is required to obtain a valid fishing license prior to fishing in inland waters or transporting fish taken from inland waters. A person is required to keep his/her fishing license with him/her at all times while fishing or transporting fish...