Michigan Fishing Information
Michigan Fishing Wall of Fame
My 1st Salmon catch
I caught him on a mousie
My 1st Chinook Salmon
Michigan Fishing Article
Michigan's muskellunge program turned a huge corner recently as the second crop of Great Lakes muskies produced at a Department of Natural Resources hatchery was distributed across the state in early November. The DNR has been raising muskellunge (for stocking) at state fish hatcheries for decades, but had always used northern muskies, one of two strains native to Michigan, for broodstock - the mature male and female fish that are kept separate for breeding purposes. This is the second year the DNR produced strictly Great Lakes muskies. Northern muskies are native to a few areas of the Upper Peninsula, while the population of Great Lakes...
Featured Michigan Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Michigan Fishing?
- fishing on the Texas coast has been slow also. but now that the water temps are rising things are pi...
- Steelhead anyone ?
- tires and bearings and what nots, but mostly a loss of ambition to crawl under it and get on the rep...
- ice fishing good so far
- plenty of ice now, if we could only get a break from the snow we might be able to get out ...
Michigan Fishing News
- Michigan Open House Re Eagle Lake Boating Access Acquisition
- The Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will conduct a public open house to gather input on the proposed acquisition of property on Eagle Lake in Cass County f...
- Coast Guard Investigates Oily Sheen on Southern Lake Michigan
- CLEVELAND - The Coast Guard is investigating a sheen Tuesday that was reported in southern Lake Michigan one day earlier.About 3 p.m. Monday, a communications watchstande...
- Michigan Research Vessels Survey Great Lakes Fisheries
- The Department of Natural Resources today announced all four of its research vessels are back on the water, conducting annual surveys of Great Lakes fish populations. The...
- Fishing Events in Michigan This License-free Weekend
- On Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9 everyone in Michigan - including residents and non-residents - can fish without a license, though all other fishing regulations sti...
- Free Fishing & Hunting Licenses for Resident Michigan Military
- Active-duty military members who enlisted as Michigan residents and have maintained residence status can now obtain annual Michigan fishing or hunting licenses free of ch...
Michigan Fishing Charters & Guides
|West michigan fishing guide Fishing outfiitter for west michigan, muskegon, grand, ...|
|A grand addiction guide service We offer fully guided fishing trips for steelhead, ...|
|Reel-e-rad sport fishing charters Reel-e-rad sport fishing is a charter out of ludi...|
|Fly fishing michigan rivers We specialize in fly fishing techniques for steelhead, ...|
|Sea hawk sportfishing charters There are many fishing charters in st. joseph, michi...|
|Cohooker charter fishing Fish on a lake michigan salmon fishing charter service tha...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Michigan Fishing Regs & Licenses
All Species Fish, Annual - $28.00
All Species Fish, Annual, Senior - $11.20
All Species Fish, Annual, Young Angler - $2.00
All Species Fish, Annual - $42.00
All Species Fish, 24-Hour - $7.00
All Species Fish, 24-Hour, Senior - $3.20
You must purchase a license if you are 17 years of age or older. If you are under 17, you may fish without a license, but you are required to observe all fishing rules and regulations.