Michigan Fishing Wall of Fame
My 1st Chinook Salmon
Michigan Fishing Article
Michigan's muskellunge program turned a huge corner recently as the second crop of Great Lakes muskies produced at a Department of Natural Resources hatchery was distributed across the state in early November. The DNR has been raising muskellunge (for stocking) at state fish hatcheries for decades, but had always used northern muskies, one of two strains native to Michigan, for broodstock - the mature male and female fish that are kept separate for breeding purposes. This is the second year the DNR produced strictly Great Lakes muskies. Northern muskies are native to a few areas of the Upper Peninsula, while the population of Great Lakes...
Featured Michigan Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Introduced 100+ kids to fishing
- The oakland county fair grounds in davisburg. this is an anual event. first saturday of every may. B...
- april showers bring river flowers
- sweet. I might give that a try this summer. Here is the trout I promiced, I included a marker from w...
- Fish in Clinton river
- Been a long time since I've fished that River. I do like hitting the spillways though , be...
Michigan Fishing News
- Michigan DNR Rehab Project on the Au Sable River
- The Department of Natural Resources today announced fish and insect communities will soon benefit from another habitat project in the South Branch of the Au Sable River. ...
- Michigans Rapid River Access to Close Temporarily
- The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) recently announced that on Monday, June 17, the Rapid River boating access site in Delta County will begin a temporary closure f...
- Michigan DNR Offers Trout Fishing Tips
- Although not native to Michigan, rainbow trout have become one of the state's favorite sport fish. From the inland lakes and streams to the Great Lakes, rainbows provide ...
- Michigan NRC Meets June 13 in Lansing
- The Michigan Natural Resources Commission (NRC) will hold its regular monthly meeting on Thursday, June 13, at the MSU Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health,...
- Michigan Offers Learn-to-Fish Summer Programs
- The Michigan Department of Natural Resources invites those who would like to learn how to fish to attend a free "Hook, Line and Sinker" program offered at over 30 state p...
Michigan Fishing Charters & Guides
|Reel-e-rad sport fishing charters Reel-e-rad sport fishing is a charter out of ludi...|
|Fly fishing michigan rivers We specialize in fly fishing techniques for steelhead, ...|
|Sea hawk sportfishing charters There are many fishing charters in st. joseph, michi...|
|Cohooker charter fishing Fish on a lake michigan salmon fishing charter service tha...|
|Ben wolfe - sport fish michigan Sport fish michigan is an information site fo capta...|
|River rat dog fishing guide service River rat dog outfitters are licensed full-time...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Michigan Fishing Regs & Licenses
All Species Fish, Annual - $28.00
All Species Fish, Annual, Senior - $11.20
All Species Fish, Annual, Young Angler - $2.00
All Species Fish, Annual - $42.00
All Species Fish, 24-Hour - $7.00
All Species Fish, 24-Hour, Senior - $3.20
You must purchase a license if you are 17 years of age or older. If you are under 17, you may fish without a license, but you are required to observe all fishing rules and regulations.