Michigan Fishing Information
Michigan Fishing Wall of Fame
My 1st Salmon catch
I caught him on a mousie
My 1st Chinook Salmon
Michigan Fishing Article
Michigan's muskellunge program turned a huge corner recently as the second crop of Great Lakes muskies produced at a Department of Natural Resources hatchery was distributed across the state in early November. The DNR has been raising muskellunge (for stocking) at state fish hatcheries for decades, but had always used northern muskies, one of two strains native to Michigan, for broodstock - the mature male and female fish that are kept separate for breeding purposes. This is the second year the DNR produced strictly Great Lakes muskies. Northern muskies are native to a few areas of the Upper Peninsula, while the population of Great Lakes...
Featured Michigan Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Steelhead anyone ?
- tires and bearings and what nots, but mostly a loss of ambition to crawl under it and get on the rep...
- ice fishing good so far
- plenty of ice now, if we could only get a break from the snow we might be able to get out ...
- ice fishing almost here
- we fished a guy out of the lake yesterday... so the fishing was good..http://w ww.bigfisht...
Michigan Fishing News
- Michigan to Offer Free On-Water Boating Intro June 8
- Department of Natural Resources (DNR), Michigan Boating Industries Association (MBIA), and the Association of Marina Industries Partner to Entice New BoatersAs part of a ...
- Michigan DNR Offers Free On-the-Water Boating Experiences June 8
- As part of a nationwide observance, Michigan is celebrating Welcome to the Water on National Marina Day, June 8, by inviting anyone interested in learning more about what...
- Michigan NRC Meets June 13 in Lansing
- The Michigan Natural Resources Commission (NRC) will hold its regular monthly meeting on Thursday, June 13, at the MSU Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health,...
- Michigan DNR Rehab Project on the Au Sable River
- The Department of Natural Resources today announced fish and insect communities will soon benefit from another habitat project in the South Branch of the Au Sable River. ...
- Michigan Stocks Nearly 1.7 Million Walleye
- The Department of Natural Resources announced today its annual walleye pond harvest and stocking of walleye fingerlings in east-central and northeast Michigan has been co...
Michigan Fishing Charters & Guides
|West michigan fishing guide Fishing outfiitter for west michigan, muskegon, grand, ...|
|A grand addiction guide service We offer fully guided fishing trips for steelhead, ...|
|Reel-e-rad sport fishing charters Reel-e-rad sport fishing is a charter out of ludi...|
|Fly fishing michigan rivers We specialize in fly fishing techniques for steelhead, ...|
|Sea hawk sportfishing charters There are many fishing charters in st. joseph, michi...|
|Cohooker charter fishing Fish on a lake michigan salmon fishing charter service tha...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Michigan Fishing Regs & Licenses
All Species Fish, Annual - $28.00
All Species Fish, Annual, Senior - $11.20
All Species Fish, Annual, Young Angler - $2.00
All Species Fish, Annual - $42.00
All Species Fish, 24-Hour - $7.00
All Species Fish, 24-Hour, Senior - $3.20
You must purchase a license if you are 17 years of age or older. If you are under 17, you may fish without a license, but you are required to observe all fishing rules and regulations.