Minnesota Fishing Wall of Fame
37 lb musky
Early Morning Muskie
40 lbs Flathead Cat
Minnesota Fishing Article
If the thought of sitting around and staring through a hole in the ice doesn't exactly jibe with the idea of fishing, take heart -- there's an alternative even in the coldest part of the year. Winter trout fishing opens on Jan. 1 and continues through March 31 on about 135 miles of trout water on 38 stream reaches in southeastern Minnesota. Fed by warmer groundwater, many streams there remain relatively ice free all winter, and the trout living in these streams more often than not cooperate with anglers to provide excellent winter fishing opportunities, said DNR Lanesboro Area Fisheries Manager Steve Klotz. While the trout are willing to bite,...
Featured Minnesota Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Mn. Spring Flowers, Photos and trout
- Yep, I know from experience about those tics. Haven't seen one this year yet....
- Park Rapids/Nevis Area Lakes...
- DL & Wadena were always on our "travel-to-tow n" destinations during our vacations. Good t...
- Looking For a Mn. Jig...
- Hi, I don't know how much I can say but if you do a search there is a rochester forum and ...
Minnesota Fishing News
- Northernmost Grass Carp in Minnesota
- An angler bowfishing on the Mississippi River north of Sartell last week shot a 25-pound grass carp, an exotic species that previously has been found only much further so...
- Threat of aquatic invasive species re-emerges with boating season
- With boating season moving in to high gear this Memorial Day weekend, the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is reminding boaters and anglers to be extra vig...
- Upper Red Lake's mid-season slot adjustment remains for 2013
- Regulations that allow Upper Red Lake anglers to keep larger walleye after June 15 will be in effect again for the 2013 open water season, according to the Minnesota Depa...
- DNR invites public input on Cuyuna Lakes State Trail extension from Crosby...
- The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) invites anyone interested in the future of the Cuyuna Lakes State Trail in Crow Wing and Aitkin counties to drop in du...
- Minnesota Offers Free Admission to State Parks June 8
- The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is celebrating National Get Outdoors Day by offering free admission at all Minnesota state parks and recreation areas ...
Minnesota Fishing Charters & Guides
|World class walleye's on lake of the woods/rainy river Our fleet consists of 25 ft....|
|Minnesota fishing guide service Full time statewide multi-species guide service for...|
|Mn fishing pros Fishing area lakes, winnie leech and red lake with over a decade o...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Minnesota Fishing Regs & Licenses
Angling, 24-hour - $9.50
Angling, Individual Annual - $17.00
Angling, 24-hour - $9.50
Angling, 7-day - $26.50
Angling, Individual Annual - $38.50
All people 16 years and older need a license unless otherwise noted. To purchase a non-commercial game or fish license, nonresidents and residents must have their social security number on file with DNR or must provide it.