Montana Fishing Information
Montana Fishing Wall of Fame
couple double digit eyes
Montana Fishing Article
If you are looking for one location on the planet where fly fishing reigns supreme; Bozeman, Montana should be your destination of choice. It is physically impossible to walk three blocks in Bozeman without running into fly fishing references. Gift shops are overrun with fly fishing Santas, royal coachman bed sheets and carved wooden trout. The town is literally surrounded by its five fly shops and four outdoor sporting goods stores. It seems like one out of 4 locals owns a boat and many of them make their living as fishing guides. Bozeman has the highest concentration of fly fishing and wildlife photographers of any town on earth: flip open your ...
Featured Montana Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- New Member
- Thanks Lundman, Looking forward to Skwalla here soon, then its off to the Blackfoot. I like throwing...
- Hatches on the Bighorn?
- I wish I had some pictures. I brought the camera but the battery was dead from our trip to the zoo t...
- Going to Fort Peck
- Thanks for the info. Will definetly check it out!...
Montana Fishing News
- Montana FWP Seeks Members for Fishing and Hunting Advisory Council
- Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks is seeking individuals to serve on an advisory council charged with developing recommendations for simplifying the structure of an arra...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Montana FWPC to hold public meeting Thursday
- Montana's Fish, Wildlife & Parks Commission will meet Jan. 14 at the FWP Helena Headquarters, 1420 East 6 th Ave beginning at 1 p.m.The FWP Commission will make final...
- Montana Officials Testing Suspicious Larvae
- Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks may have found signs of exotic mussels in a routine plankton sample taken in July from the northern end of Flathead Lake near Woods Bay...
- Otter Attacks on Montana River
- Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks is asking the public to use caution around otters after a confirmed attack on a woman in the Hebgen Basin. The attack occurred Tuesday ni...
Montana Fishing Charters & Guides
|Gallatin river lodge We pride ourselves in having the area's most professional, exp...|
|Montana fishing outfitters We consider ourselves montana’s most unique guide servic...|
|Fly fishing montana with wapiti waters Jack c. mauer has more than a thirty year in...|
|Rainbow valley outfitters Rainbow valley outfitters and rainbow valley lodge is a f...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Montana Fishing Regs & Licenses
Conservation License - $8.00 plus: Annual Fishing (18-62) - $18.00 Annual Fishing (15-17) - $8.00
Conservation License - $10.00 plus: 2-Day Fishing - $15.00 Annual Fishing - $60.00
A valid fishing license is required for all types of fishing on state waters. To fish in Montana, most anglers need two licenses: a Conservation License and a Fishing License.