Nebraska Fishing Information
Nebraska Fishing Wall of Fame
my 75 pound flathead
Nebraska Fishing Article
A state parks mobile application being developed by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission is expected to be ready for public use by the end of June. It is the first phase of a Game and Parks application that will let smart phone users connect to the outdoors while on the go. Commissioners were given a staff report on the project at their May 25 meeting in Blair. The second and third phases of the application, which will be known as the Nebraska Game and Parks Outdoor Guide, will be fish and game, and permits, respectively. Fish and game will include hunting, fishing and watchable wildlife. The free application, which will be available at...
Featured Nebraska Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
- Enders Lake
- The water is actually up a little from recent rains. The overall status of the lake is still low. Th...
Nebraska Fishing News
- Fish-Eating Birds Hamper Nebraskas Two Rivers Trout Fishing
- LINCOLN, Neb. - Trout fishing success at Two Rivers State Recreation Area (SRA) Lake No. 5 has significantly slowed over the past several weeks because of predation by co...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Nebraska Regs Restrict Baitfish Movement
- LINCOLN, Neb. - With growing concerns over aquatic invasive species, new regulations are in place to restrict the movement of baitfish collected in eastern Nebraska.It is...
- Nebraska Warns of Fluctuating Water Dangers for Boaters
- LINCOLN, Neb. - Levels on water bodies fluctuate constantly. Nebraska boaters should be aware that rising and falling levels can create hazards.Many water bodies are floo...
- Become a Youth Fishing Instructor
- LINCOLN, Neb. - The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission will certify youth fishing instructors Aug. 24 in Kearney at the Harmon Park Activity Center, 3100 5th Ave., from 9...
Nebraska Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $26.00
1-Day Fishing - $7.50
3-Day Fishing - $20.00
Annual Fishing - $58.00
1-Day Fishing - $9.50
A fishing permit is required to take, or attempt to take, fish, bullfrogs, snapping turtles, tiger salamanders or mussels by any method. An angler must carry the fishing permit while he/she actively is fishing. A permit is required for all residents and non-residents 16 years of age...