Nebraska Fishing Information
Nebraska Fishing Wall of Fame
my 75 pound flathead
Nebraska Fishing Article
A state parks mobile application being developed by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission is expected to be ready for public use by the end of June. It is the first phase of a Game and Parks application that will let smart phone users connect to the outdoors while on the go. Commissioners were given a staff report on the project at their May 25 meeting in Blair. The second and third phases of the application, which will be known as the Nebraska Game and Parks Outdoor Guide, will be fish and game, and permits, respectively. Fish and game will include hunting, fishing and watchable wildlife. The free application, which will be available at...
Featured Nebraska Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
- Enders Lake
- The water is actually up a little from recent rains. The overall status of the lake is still low. Th...
Nebraska Fishing News
- Tests Results Inconclusive in Nebraska Carp Die-Off
- LINCOLN, NE - Tests results of common carp samples do not reveal the exact culprit in die-offs at Sutherland Reservoir and Lake Maloney. In testing completed at Washingto...
- Nebraska G&P Issues Fish Salvaging Cautions
- LINCOLN, Neb. - Fish salvage has been authorized on the Platte River from Odessa bridge in Buffalo County downstream to its confluence with the Loup River in Platte Count...
- Nebraska G&P Reminds Anglers, Boater of Invasive Species Regs
- LINCOLN, Neb. - Boaters and anglers play a key role in preventing the spread of aquatic invasive species (AIS). The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission reminds recreationi...
- Nebraska Anglers Advance to National High School Tournament
- LINCOLN, Neb. - Blair High School anglers Matt Neiburg and Zach Madsen won the High School Southern Conference Fishing Championship on October 6 at Arkansas' Lake Dardane...
- Nebraskas Fremont Lakes SRA Boat Ramp Temporarily Closed
- LINCOLN, Neb. - The east half of a double-wide boat ramp at Fremont Lakes State Recreation Area's Victory Lake is closed temporarily for inspection, effective immediately...
Nebraska Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $26.00
1-Day Fishing - $7.50
3-Day Fishing - $20.00
Annual Fishing - $58.00
1-Day Fishing - $9.50
A fishing permit is required to take, or attempt to take, fish, bullfrogs, snapping turtles, tiger salamanders or mussels by any method. An angler must carry the fishing permit while he/she actively is fishing. A permit is required for all residents and non-residents 16 years of age...