Nevada Fishing Information
Nevada Fishing Wall of Fame
Floyd Scam Park LargeMouthBass
Nevada Fishing Article
Recently, I revisited the memory of my very first fishing trip with my parents as the fourth of July holiday marked the first trip I had ever taken or at least could remember some thirty-one years ago. My mother had told me that I had been fishing when I was only two in the Overton Arm of Lake Mead fishing for Blue Gills and Crappie. She must be right, since she was there and maintains better recall than I do in those early formative years. Yet, the one trip I remember was when I was seven scurrying down a trail near the lake to get to a point where my father was already fishing. With my rod in hand, donning a night crawler and roughly four feet of...
Featured Nevada Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- It's that time of the year
- Launched 2/26 out of Boulder Harbor and ran up to Swallow Cove. Water temp 62 average. Fished severa...
- Monster Shad and new fishfinder
- I agree with the comment about turning off the fish ID. Those little pictures of fishes can be very ...
- Lake mead fishing report 2/18
- Nice, washed that skunk away. There is always really small lm on that side of the wash....
Nevada Fishing News
- Tsukamato Appointed Interim Director of Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Biologist George Tsukamoto has been appointed as interim director of the Nevada Department of Wildlife."George's extensive experience as a wildlife biologist and administ...
- Sonoma State Wins Western Division College Fishing Event
- HENDERSON, Nevada - The Sonoma State team of Luke Haley, and Alex Christianson, won the National Guard FLW College Fishing Western Division on Lake Mead Saturday with six...
- BoatUS "Best Flotilla" Award Goes to Small USCG Auxiliary Unit at Lake Mead...
- LAKE MOHAVE, NV, On a remote lake in the hot Nevada-Arizona desert, being bigger isn't necessarily better. One of the smallest US Coast Guard Auxiliary organizations, Flo...
- FLW Series to Visit Lake Mead
- LAS VEGAS, Nevada- The FLW Series will visit Lake Mead in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 5-8 for the second stop of the National Guard Western Division circuit. Hosted by the Cit...
- Nevada Intro to Fly Fishing Clinic Starts June 14
- The Nevada Department of Wildlife is sponsoring a three-day introduction to fly fishing clinic starting on Friday, June 14, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and continuing on Sat...
Nevada Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing License - $29.00
Annual Junior Fishing License (12-15) - $13.00
Annual Senior Fishing License - $13.00
1-Day Fishing Permit - $9.00
Annual Fishing License - $69.00
Annual Junior Fishing License (12-15) - $21.00
1-Day Fishing Permit - $18.00/additional Days - $9.00
Anglers 12 years of age and older are required to obtain and possess a license or permit to fish.