Nevada Fishing Information
Nevada Fishing Wall of Fame
Floyd Scam Park LargeMouthBass
Nevada Fishing Article
Recently, I revisited the memory of my very first fishing trip with my parents as the fourth of July holiday marked the first trip I had ever taken or at least could remember some thirty-one years ago. My mother had told me that I had been fishing when I was only two in the Overton Arm of Lake Mead fishing for Blue Gills and Crappie. She must be right, since she was there and maintains better recall than I do in those early formative years. Yet, the one trip I remember was when I was seven scurrying down a trail near the lake to get to a point where my father was already fishing. With my rod in hand, donning a night crawler and roughly four feet of...
Featured Nevada Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Heading North - Donner Lake / Tahoe
- If you don't have it already IMO your best bet is the Navionics download for smart phones....
- Fishing 23July15 (Caught a new fish to me)
- I've fished it 1-2 times a year with my brother in laws for the last 8-10 years. Never caught one be...
- Yes it was!...
Nevada Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Nevada DOW Sponsors Kids Carp Derby June 1
- The entire family can hook a good time at the Kid's Carp Derby on June 1, from 8 a.m. to noon at Lahontan Reservoir. The Nevada Department of Wildlife is sponsoring the d...
- Nevadas Lake Tahoe Being Stocked with Cutthrout Trout this Summer
- For the first time in more than 35 years, the Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW) will be stocking Lake Tahoe with Lahontan cutthroat trout (LCT), the only trout species...
- NDOW SPONSORS FLY-FISHING FOR CARP CLINIC
- The Nevada Department of Wildlife is sponsoring a fly-fishing for carp clinic on Saturday, June 20, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. The clinic is designed for beginning and inte...
- ONION VALLEY RESERVOIR TO GET STOCKED TROUT
- Onion Valley Reservoir, a popular Humboldt County, Nevada fishery, will be stocked with trout later this month, for the first time since 2006. "That is really good news f...
Nevada Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing License - $29.00
Annual Junior Fishing License (12-15) - $13.00
Annual Senior Fishing License - $13.00
1-Day Fishing Permit - $9.00
Annual Fishing License - $69.00
Annual Junior Fishing License (12-15) - $21.00
1-Day Fishing Permit - $18.00/additional Days - $9.00
Anglers 12 years of age and older are required to obtain and possess a license or permit to fish.