Nevada Fishing Wall of Fame
Floyd Scam Park LargeMouthBass
Bass from Lamb
Nevada Fishing Article
Recently, I revisited the memory of my very first fishing trip with my parents as the fourth of July holiday marked the first trip I had ever taken or at least could remember some thirty-one years ago. My mother had told me that I had been fishing when I was only two in the Overton Arm of Lake Mead fishing for Blue Gills and Crappie. She must be right, since she was there and maintains better recall than I do in those early formative years. Yet, the one trip I remember was when I was seven scurrying down a trail near the lake to get to a point where my father was already fishing. With my rod in hand, donning a night crawler and roughly four feet of...
Featured Nevada Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Boat Launch at Bulder Harbor
- Cool thanks for the info. Cacoon...
- FISHING THE BEACHES
- Good grief! I don't know if I could stay awake that late. As I was getting off at boulder harbor aro...
- Lake Mead (Shore Fishing)
- Where would you recommend us try first? I have a truck but do not want to take any chances...
Nevada Fishing News
- Nevada Free Fishing Day Poster Contest WInner
- Last year, Josephine Payan, a fifth grade student at Mark Twain Elementary in Carson City, finished as a runner-up in the annual Free Fishing Day Poster Contest held by t...
- Nevada Intro to Fly Fishing Clinic Starts June 14
- The Nevada Department of Wildlife is sponsoring a three-day introduction to fly fishing clinic starting on Friday, June 14, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and continuing on Sat...
- Nevada DOW Sponsors Kids Carp Derby June 1
- The entire family can hook a good time at the Kid's Carp Derby on June 1, from 8 a.m. to noon at Lahontan Reservoir. The Nevada Department of Wildlife is sponsoring the d...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Tsukamato Appointed Interim Director of Nevada Department of Wildlife
- Biologist George Tsukamoto has been appointed as interim director of the Nevada Department of Wildlife."George's extensive experience as a wildlife biologist and administ...
Nevada Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing License - $29.00
Annual Junior Fishing License (12-15) - $13.00
Annual Senior Fishing License - $13.00
1-Day Fishing Permit - $9.00
Annual Fishing License - $69.00
Annual Junior Fishing License (12-15) - $21.00
1-Day Fishing Permit - $18.00/additional Days - $9.00
Anglers 12 years of age and older are required to obtain and possess a license or permit to fish.