New Hampshire Fishing Information
New Hampshire Fishing Wall of Fame
Northern Pike February 2013
New Hampshire Fishing Article
On November 21, 2012, the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department purchased a private marina known as Downing's Landing at the southern tip of Alton Bay. That means Fish and Game, after many years, has finally acquired a boat access facility on Lake Winnipesaukee, the state's largest lake. "This is exciting news for New Hampshire's outdoor enthusiasts because it creates the first state-owned and controlled public boat ramp with parking on Lake Winnipesaukee," said Fish and Game Executive Director Glenn Normandeau. "For years, we've wanted to provide the public with a boat access site on the big lake, and I am thrilled that we've been able to do it." ...
Featured New Hampshire Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- New England Tackle Shop
- Thanks for the reply. Freshwater fishing. I am looking to buy a baitcasting rod and reel and want to...
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- S.New Hampshire/N.Mass tackle shops
- Wildlife Taxidermy is in Manchester right near Lake Massabesic and has a pretty good selection of ge...
New Hampshire Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Public Hearing July 1 for New Hampshire Fishing Rules
- CONCORD, N.H. -- Proposed 2014 fishing rule changes for New Hampshire will be discussed at a public hearing at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, July 1, 2013, at the New Hampshire Fis...
- New Hampshire Changes Location of F&G Meeting June 12
- CONCORD, N.H. -- The New Hampshire Fish and Game Commission will hold its next monthly meeting on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. at the Hugh Gregg Coastal Conserv...
- New Hampshire Program Reviews Best Catch-and-Release Tactics
- DURHAM, N.H. -- Learn how you personally can help improve our marine fisheries by discussing best handling practices when releasing fish, and find out how anglers on othe...
- New Hampshire Wildlife Journal Features White Perch and Lots More : The Fis...
- CONCORD, N.H. -- Things were tough for a lot of wildlife back in 1979, when the state first passed the Endangered Species Conservation Act. At that time, no bald eagles l...
New Hampshire Fishing Charters & Guides
New Hampshire Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $35.00
1-Day Fishing - $10.00
Annual Fishing - $53.00
1-Day Fishing - $15.00
7-Day Fishing - $35.00
Fishing Licenses allow the taking of all species in the freshwaters of the state, EXCEPT Atlantic salmon brood stock. A general hunting, fishing or archery license is required for people 16 years of age and over.