New Hampshire Fishing
New Hampshire Fishing Wall of Fame
Northern Pike February 2013
New Hampshire Fishing Article
On November 21, 2012, the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department purchased a private marina known as Downing's Landing at the southern tip of Alton Bay. That means Fish and Game, after many years, has finally acquired a boat access facility on Lake Winnipesaukee, the state's largest lake. "This is exciting news for New Hampshire's outdoor enthusiasts because it creates the first state-owned and controlled public boat ramp with parking on Lake Winnipesaukee," said Fish and Game Executive Director Glenn Normandeau. "For years, we've wanted to provide the public with a boat access site on the big lake, and I am thrilled that we've been able to do it." ...
Featured New Hampshire Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- New England Tackle Shop
- Thanks for the reply. Freshwater fishing. I am looking to buy a baitcasting rod and reel and want to...
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- S.New Hampshire/N.Mass tackle shops
- Wildlife Taxidermy is in Manchester right near Lake Massabesic and has a pretty good selection of ge...
New Hampshire Fishing News
- River Herring, Oyster Fishing and Rainbow Smelt Featured in NH Wildlife Jou...
- CONCORD, N.H. - The wild and scenic Lamprey River could soon be home to one of the strongest river herring runs on the Atlantic seaboard. Herring spend most of their life...
- New Hampshire Kayaking
- CONCORD, N.H. -- Get set to explore New Hampshire's waterways in a canoe or kayak at two free outdoor adventure talks presented by paddlesports enthusiast Chuck Joy at th...
- Brood-Stock Salmon Season About to Begin in New Hampshire
- CONCORD, N.H. - Anglers going after the "King of Fish" - broodstock Atlantic salmon - will be happy to hear that stocking of the big fish is expected to get underway this...
- Maine Elver Poachers Arrested in New Hampshire, Resist Arrest
- CONCORD, N.H. -- Two Maine brothers were arrested this morning (Friday, May 3, 2013) in Hampton Falls, N.H., for illegally harvesting young eels (called "glass eels" or "...
- Nominations Sought for N.H. F&G Commission Awards
- CONCORD, N.H. -- The New Hampshire Fish and Game Commission is seeking nominations for its 2013 Awards of Excellence by December 31. If you know a person or organization ...
New Hampshire Fishing Charters & Guides
New Hampshire Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $35.00
1-Day Fishing - $10.00
Annual Fishing - $53.00
1-Day Fishing - $15.00
7-Day Fishing - $35.00
Fishing Licenses allow the taking of all species in the freshwaters of the state, EXCEPT Atlantic salmon brood stock. A general hunting, fishing or archery license is required for people 16 years of age and over.