New Mexico Fishing
New Mexico Fishing Wall of Fame
One Big Small Mouth
Guide Gidget Moon Miller - age 9 - 30lb. Striper
Guide Gidget Moon Miller - 11 years old
New Mexico Fishing Article
Gov. Bill Richardson's signing of the Aquatic Invasive Species Control Act now allows the Department of Game and Fish and its partners to take actions to protect New Mexico waters from negative impacts of aquatic invasive species. Passed unanimously by the House and Senate, House Bill 467 is intended to help keep invasive species such as zebra and quagga mussels out of state waters. An emergency clause mandates that the act take effect immediately. The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is urging everyone who uses the state's lakes and streams to recognize the importance of the act and help keep invasive species out of state waters. Although ...
Featured New Mexico Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Where is everybody? - guy from Utah
- "It is only in the giving that we will receive" Quote all religeons....
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
New Mexico Fishing News
- Another monster muskie, another state record at Bluewater Lake
- BLUEWATER LAKE - New Mexico's big-fish story of the summer just keeps getting bigger.This time, Marcos Mata of Albuquerque owns the bragging rights with a 50.5-inch, 38-p...
- McAllister Lake to Remain Closed to Fishing
- LAS VEGAS -- McAllister Lake will remain closed to fishing until water quality improves to stock fish. A complete die off of all fish occurred in 2007, and the lake curre...
- Campground, Fishing Area at New Mexicos Pecos River to Close Temporarily
- TERRERO - The campground, picnic area and fishing access to the Pecos River on State Game Commission property at Terrero will be closed from 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17 throug...
- Native Rio Grande Cutts Rescued from Tres Lagunas Fire Area in New Mexico
- Santa Fe National Forest removed 49 Rio Grande cutthroat trout from a small creek threatened by the Tres Lagunas wildfire this week, ensuring the pure strain of native fi...
- Fish Bag Limits Lifted at New Mexicos Santa Rosa Lake Due to Low Water
- SANTA ROSA - Anticipating a dramatic drop in the water level at Santa Rosa Lake, the Department of Game and Fish announced an emergency fish salvage order in which all ba...
New Mexico Fishing Charters & Guides
|Rio grande guide service We are family owned & operated. capt. billy jack, wife mon...|
|San juan river fly fishing guide service Adventure san juan fly fishing does guided...|
|Land of enchantment guides Land of enchantment guides is a fly fishing guide servic...|
|Rio grande guide service For that record striper fishing trip, hunting, family camp...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
New Mexico Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $25.00
Junior Fishing - $5.00
Senior (65-69) - $8.00
Senior (70+) - Free
Annual Fishing - $56.00
Junior Fishing - $28.00
1-Day - $12.00
A fishing license is required of all persons age 12 and older who fish in New Mexico. Residents 70 years of age and older can obtain a free annual license...