New York Fishing Information
New York Fishing Wall of Fame
New York Fishing Article
The presence of the spiny water flea, an aquatic invasive species, was confirmed in Lake George, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation announced today. "DEC has worked with its partners on the Lake Champlain Basin Task Force to stop and slow the spread of the spiny water flea," DEC Commissioner Joe Martens said. "The discovery of spiny water flea in Lake George is not welcome news and DEC's efforts to slow the spread of this and other invasive species will continue." Earlier this week the Lake Champlain Basin Aquatic Invasive Species Rapid Response Task Force released seven recommendations to slow the spread of spiny water...
Featured New York Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Seeking Info on Fishing NYC East River
- Hi, I live on Roosevelt Island and I see people fishing here all the time, so much so that...
- New to the board
- thanks for the warm welcome. I dont go online that much but when I do I love taking to other like mi...
- 10 days of fishing
- You may want to post your fishing experiances on this board. Maybe it will generate some traffic. Go...
New York Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- NY DEC Extends Closure of South Shore Shellfishing Areas
- The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) has extended the closures of particular shellfish harvesting areas in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. These...
- New York DEC Announces State Record Brook Trout
- Rick Beauchamp, of Mayfield, Fulton County, is the new holder of the state record for brook trout after catching a six-pound, 22.5-inch brook trout in Silver Lake on May ...
- New York DEC Seeks Comment on Sportfish Regulations
- Proposed changes to the current freshwater fishing regulations were announced today by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC). Based on the sta...
- New York Central Park Lake Has Lots of Bass--No Snakeheads
- The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC)'s recent fish population survey at Harlem Meer, a lake in Central Park, found no northern snakehead fish...
New York Fishing Charters & Guides
|Chinook charters You can enjoy the thrill of a day of fishing on lake ontario throu...|
|Salmon river ny fishing Drift boat and bank/wade trips on nys salmon river and othe...|
|Salmon river pulaski ny steelhead salmon drift boat fishing report guide salmon river ny Salmon river pulaski ny steelhead salmon drift boat fishing report guide salmon river ny - drift boat - wade, fly and spin - king and coho salmon - sept. thru oct. steelhead and brown trout - nov. thru april - full - time salmon river guide - 30 years experince - visit website for more info. http://www.yankeeangler.com/fishingreport.html fishing reports page - updated including articles, pics, tips and my usual ramblings. - enjoy! best fish's, randy ...|
|Montauk yacht charter 65ft hatteras , sports fish in montauk long island. montauk y...|
|Lake ontario fishing Lake ontario fishing for trout and salmon out of the port of o...|
|Reel action charters Lake ontario sportfishing for trophy size trout and salmon ab...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
New York Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $19.00
7 day fishing - $12.00
Senior (65+/Military Disability) - $5.00
Annual Fishing - $40.00
7 day Fishing - $25.00
In general, everyone 16 years of age and older must have a valid fishing license in their possession while fishing. Some exceptions do exist. A fishing license or combined hunting and fishing license entitles the holder to: take fish by angling, spearing, hooking, longbow, and...