North Carolina Fishing Information
North Carolina Fishing Wall of Fame
North Carolina Fishing Article
The Low Water Bridge Fishing Access Area, which is located on Low Water Bridge Road in Montgomery County north of Troy, opened in May. The access area has two ramps - one upstream of the bridge and another downstream - and a parking lot with space for nine vehicles and one designated handicapped parking space. GPS coordinates for the access area, which can accommodate small boats, canoes and kayaks, are: Latitude: 35.488435°, Longitude -80.005840°. While boats are not restricted to length, they must be able to be launched and retrieved without the use of a trailer. The ramps are configured so that only watercraft that can be carried to and from the ...
Featured North Carolina Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Outer Banks Fishing Report
- Thanks, we really enjoyed having this group on board. Glad you like the pic....
- number of times you fish per year
- I go as often as I can all year round, and fish for whatever will bite whatever I'm using at the mom...
- Looking for a fishing buddy for next season...
- Nathan, Just to let you know that I posted this information on NCAnglers.com and you already have 3 ...
North Carolina Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Wildlife Commission Seeks Public Input for Sandy Mush Game Land Planning
- MARSHALL, N.C. (July 23, 2013) - The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission is holding a public meeting July 30, at 7 p.m., in Marshall to seek input in developing a manageme...
- Fly Fishing Festival Comes to Jackson County, N.C. May 17-18
- CULLOWHEE, N.C. - The Southeastern Council of the Federation of Fly Fishers has selected Jackson County to host its 2013 Southeastern Fly Fishing Festival.The two-day eve...
- North Carolinas Cape Fear Basin Plan Released Today
- WILMINGTON, N.C. - The Cape Fear River Partnership, a coalition of state and federal natural resources agencies, academic entities and private and non-governmental organi...
- Charleston Boat Show Runs Jan. 25-27
- The Lowcountry's largest boat show and sale, the 33rd Annual Charleston Boat Show, opens its doors next Friday, January 25, and continues through Sunday, January 27, at t...
North Carolina Fishing Charters & Guides
|Carolina style sportfishing Located at wanchese marina in wanchese nc we are here f...|
|Outer banks north carolina fishing with fin-nagle charters Inshore & offshore fishi...|
|North carolina bass fishing guide Professional bass tournament angler & fishing gui...|
|Four reel sportfishing Four reel sportfishing specializes in providing offshore big...|
|Get reelin fishing charters Get reelin fishing charters is fully licensed and insu...|
|Outdoor expeditions usa llc. Come fish the undisputed best trophy bass fishing wate...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
North Carolina Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Inland - $15.00
Annual CRFL - $15.00
Lifetime Adult CRFL - $250.00
10-Day - CRFL - $10
Annual CRFL - $30
Annual Inland - $30.00
Individuals 16 years of age or older using any type of bait or gear to catch finfish while fishing in North Carolina’s public waters must possess a valid North Carolina fishing license.