North Carolina Fishing
North Carolina Fishing Wall of Fame
Weird Speckled Trout
North Carolina Fishing Article
The Low Water Bridge Fishing Access Area, which is located on Low Water Bridge Road in Montgomery County north of Troy, opened in May. The access area has two ramps - one upstream of the bridge and another downstream - and a parking lot with space for nine vehicles and one designated handicapped parking space. GPS coordinates for the access area, which can accommodate small boats, canoes and kayaks, are: Latitude: 35.488435°, Longitude -80.005840°. While boats are not restricted to length, they must be able to be launched and retrieved without the use of a trailer. The ramps are configured so that only watercraft that can be carried to and from the ...
Featured North Carolina Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
North Carolina Fishing News
- Sylva, Webster, Dillsboro Join Mountain Heritage Trout Waters Program
- SYLVA, N.C. - Three Jackson County towns - Sylva, Webster and Dillsboro - recently joined the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission's Mountain Heritage Trout Waters Program....
- North Carolinas Shelter Creek Access Renovations Complete
- BURGAW, N.C. - The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission has renovated the Shelter Creek Boating Access Area in Pender County, and it is now open to the public.The renovatio...
- N.C. Trout Stockings Postponed Due to Flooding
- MARION, N.C.- The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission has postponed two trout stockings scheduled today for the Delayed Harvest sections of the Little River in Alleghany C...
- N.C. DMF Cautions Anglers Re Sea Turtles
- MOREHEAD CITY - Now that the waters have warmed and sea turtles have returned, the N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries is urging both commercial and recreational fishermen ...
- Delayed Harvest Trout Waters Open In N.C. June 1
- RALEIGH, N.C. - The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission will open approximately 64 miles of trout streams and two lakes classified as delayed-harvest trout waters under ha...
North Carolina Fishing Charters & Guides
|Outer banks north carolina fishing with fin-nagle charters Inshore & offshore fishi...|
|North carolina bass fishing guide Professional bass tournament angler & fishing gui...|
|Four reel sportfishing Four reel sportfishing specializes in providing offshore big...|
|Get reelin fishing charters Get reelin fishing charters is fully licensed and insu...|
|Outdoor expeditions usa llc. Come fish the undisputed best trophy bass fishing wate...|
|Wrightsville beach/topsail beach fishing charters Inshore and offshore sportfishing...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
North Carolina Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Inland - $15.00
Annual CRFL - $15.00
Lifetime Adult CRFL - $250.00
10-Day - CRFL - $10
Annual CRFL - $30
Annual Inland - $30.00
Individuals 16 years of age or older using any type of bait or gear to catch finfish while fishing in North Carolina’s public waters must possess a valid North Carolina fishing license.