North Carolina Fishing
North Carolina Fishing Wall of Fame
Another Trophy Picture for the wall!
North Carolina Fishing Article
The Low Water Bridge Fishing Access Area, which is located on Low Water Bridge Road in Montgomery County north of Troy, opened in May. The access area has two ramps - one upstream of the bridge and another downstream - and a parking lot with space for nine vehicles and one designated handicapped parking space. GPS coordinates for the access area, which can accommodate small boats, canoes and kayaks, are: Latitude: 35.488435°, Longitude -80.005840°. While boats are not restricted to length, they must be able to be launched and retrieved without the use of a trailer. The ramps are configured so that only watercraft that can be carried to and from the ...
Featured North Carolina Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- number of times you fish per year
- I go as often as I can all year round, and fish for whatever will bite whatever I'm using at the mom...
- Looking for a fishing buddy for next season...
- Nathan, Just to let you know that I posted this information on NCAnglers.com and you already have 3 ...
- Hello from North Carolina!
- Thanks Dennis, I found that one before I found this one. I'm starting up a website that is...
North Carolina Fishing News
- N.C. Trout Stockings Postponed Due to Flooding
- MARION, N.C.- The N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission has postponed two trout stockings scheduled today for the Delayed Harvest sections of the Little River in Alleghany C...
- Fly Fishing Festival Comes to Jackson County, N.C. May 17-18
- CULLOWHEE, N.C. - The Southeastern Council of the Federation of Fly Fishers has selected Jackson County to host its 2013 Southeastern Fly Fishing Festival.The two-day eve...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Bass University Adds Raleigh, N.C. For 2014
- The Bass University is excited to announce the first location on the 2014 schedule, which will be in Raleigh, North Carolina! TBU will be at the Raleigh Bass & Saltwa...
- Sylva, Webster, Dillsboro Join Mountain Heritage Trout Waters Program
- SYLVA, N.C. - Three Jackson County towns - Sylva, Webster and Dillsboro - recently joined the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission's Mountain Heritage Trout Waters Program....
North Carolina Fishing Charters & Guides
|North carolina bass fishing guide Professional bass tournament angler & fishing gui...|
|Four reel sportfishing Four reel sportfishing specializes in providing offshore big...|
|Get reelin fishing charters Get reelin fishing charters is fully licensed and insu...|
|Outdoor expeditions usa llc. Come fish the undisputed best trophy bass fishing wate...|
|Wrightsville beach/topsail beach fishing charters Inshore and offshore sportfishing...|
|Topsail beach fishing charters Inshore and offshore sportfishing at its best!|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
North Carolina Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Inland - $15.00
Annual CRFL - $15.00
Lifetime Adult CRFL - $250.00
10-Day - CRFL - $10
Annual CRFL - $30
Annual Inland - $30.00
Individuals 16 years of age or older using any type of bait or gear to catch finfish while fishing in North Carolina’s public waters must possess a valid North Carolina fishing license.