Oregon Fishing Wall of Fame
Marvin's Guide Service www.fastactionfishing.com
Oregon Fishing Article
The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife took to the air last week to release 350,000 trout in more than 450 lakes throughout the Cascade mountain range. Rainbow, brook and cutthroat trout ranging in size from 1 to 1˝ inches in length were trucked from five ODFW hatcheries to heliports at Mt. Hood and as far south as the Oregon border so they could be airlifted to some of the state’s most spectacular fishing destinations. “We’re creating a unique opportunity for people who want to hike in and do some fishing while they’re enjoying these lakes,” said Ted Wise, an ODFW fish biologist who led the weeklong project. The trout are transported by...
Featured Oregon Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Just Joined From Oregon
- Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy it and I'm sure you'll get one those huge over-sized stu...
- Reasons Why I fish
- I think for me more and more as life keeps speeding up and I am constantly being deluged by the hust...
- number of times you fish per year
- Here too in central Oregon many of the higher elevation lakes in the Cascade Mtns, are being micro-m...
Oregon Fishing News
- Fishery managers extend lower Columbia chinook season
- CLACKAMAS, Ore. - Sport fishermen will get an additional three weeks to get out and catch a chinook salmon on the Columbia River below Bonneville Dam under a season exten...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Columbia River Spring Chinook Season Anticipates Smaller Run
- PORTLAND - Fishery managers from Washington and Oregon today set 2013 fishing seasons for the lower Columbia River that anticipate a smaller return of spring chinook salm...
- ODFW Salmon and Trout Advisory Committee to meet in Salem on Jan. 25
- The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife's Salmon and Trout Enhancement Program Advisory Committee will meet in Salem on Friday, Jan. 25.The committee will meet from 8 ...
- Commission sets 2013 annual sturgeon limit at one fish
- SALEM, Ore. - The statewide annual bag limit for sturgeon will be reduced to one fish beginning in 2013 under new rules adopted last week by the Oregon Fish and Wildlife ...
Oregon Fishing Charters & Guides
|Portland oregon fishing guide Fish oregon for salmon, sturgeon, ana walleye|
|River secrets guide service I fish the rivers & bays of southern oregon. i grew up ...|
|Pages nw guide services Looking for great fishing in the northwest? page's north...|
|Cast fishing guide service Cast guide service. we are a full service operation. we ...|
|A quality fishing adventure Expert portland area fishing guide for salmon steelhead...|
|River pirate guide service Experienced sportsmen and professional fishermen agree —...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Oregon Fishing Regs & Licenses
Angling License - $24.75
Juvenile Angling License - $6.75
Sr. Citizen Combination Hunting/Angling - $21.50
Angling License - $61.50
1-day Angler- $12.00
3-day Angler - $33.00
All persons 14 years or older must have in possession a valid Oregon angling license to angle for or assist another in angling for any fish for personal use. Exceptions do exist.