Oregon Fishing Information
Oregon Fishing Wall of Fame
Marvin's Guide Service www.fastactionfishing.com
Oregon Fishing Article
The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife took to the air last week to release 350,000 trout in more than 450 lakes throughout the Cascade mountain range. Rainbow, brook and cutthroat trout ranging in size from 1 to 1½ inches in length were trucked from five ODFW hatcheries to heliports at Mt. Hood and as far south as the Oregon border so they could be airlifted to some of the state’s most spectacular fishing destinations. “We’re creating a unique opportunity for people who want to hike in and do some fishing while they’re enjoying these lakes,” said Ted Wise, an ODFW fish biologist who led the weeklong project. The trout are transported by...
Featured Oregon Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Lets get this board going
- Anyone out there?...
- Wilson River in the fall
- it was awesome I cant wait to get back there next month and give it a try for the last of the winter...
- Just Joined From Oregon
- Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy it and I'm sure you'll get one those huge over-sized stu...
Oregon Fishing News
- Commission sets 2013 annual sturgeon limit at one fish
- SALEM, Ore. - The statewide annual bag limit for sturgeon will be reduced to one fish beginning in 2013 under new rules adopted last week by the Oregon Fish and Wildlife ...
- Two Columbia sturgeon fisheries will close early
- CLACKAMAS, Ore. - Two Columbia River white sturgeon fisheries will close earlier than expected under rules adopted today by fishery managers from Oregon and Washington.St...
- ODFW boat inspectors find invasive mussels on two boats
- SALEM, Ore.-During the first week of inspection operations, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife boat inspectors discovered invasive mussels on two boats: one in Centra...
- Oregon Governors Fund for the Environment Grants Now Available for Restorat...
- PORTLAND, Ore. - The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) announced today the availability of grants through the eighth round of funding through the Oregon Govern...
- ODFW to Host Family Fishing event at Alton Baker Canoe Canal in Eugene
- EUGENE, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife will host a Family Fishing event the Alton Baker Canoe Canal in Eugene on Saturday, May 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:...
Oregon Fishing Charters & Guides
|So chrome guide service A southern oregon fishing guide service specializing in dri...|
|Cia catch it all outfitters Salmon, steelhead and sturgeon fishing in oregon rivers...|
|Portland oregon fishing guide Fish oregon for salmon, sturgeon, ana walleye|
|River secrets guide service I fish the rivers & bays of southern oregon. i grew up ...|
|Pages nw guide services Looking for great fishing in the northwest? page's north...|
|Cast fishing guide service Cast guide service. we are a full service operation. we ...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Oregon Fishing Regs & Licenses
Angling License - $24.75
Juvenile Angling License - $6.75
Sr. Citizen Combination Hunting/Angling - $21.50
Angling License - $61.50
1-day Angler- $12.00
3-day Angler - $33.00
All persons 14 years or older must have in possession a valid Oregon angling license to angle for or assist another in angling for any fish for personal use. Exceptions do exist.