Pennsylvania Fishing Wall of Fame
Now that's a catfish...
Shane Reigert Jr.
Pennsylvania Fishing Article
Young anglers and their adult mentors can get an early start to trout season by fishing one of 12 waters on March 23, the weekend before the regional opening day. The 12 waters identified today by the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) are part of the Mentored Youth Trout Day program, a new pilot project begin launched within the 18-county southeast area that makes up the regional opening day. "The Commission is piloting the Mentored Youth Trout Day as part of its goal to keep young anglers and their families fishing," said PFBC Executive Director John Arway. "The pilot program gives us the opportunity to gauge interest and to...
Featured Pennsylvania Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Nice to see another Pennsylvanian here! Welcome aboard!...
- new to the forum
- Wow, you make your own lures for those toothy beast, awesome. We have a Lure & Jig making board you ...
- New Here...Transplant from MI to PA
- Best advice I have for Musky fishing is to use the same equipment you use for say bass walleye. 6' r...
Pennsylvania Fishing News
- Feasibility Study Completed on Lehigh River Fish Passage Improvement
- HARRISBURG, Pa. (May 22) - The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) and Wildlands Conservancy recently completed the Lehigh River Fish Passage Improvement Feasibi...
- Enter Zippo Outdoors "Day On The Bay" Contest To Win a $2,500 fishing trip ...
- Daydreaming about a fishing trip to one of the hottest fishing lakes in the country? Wake up and enter! Zippo Outdoor is giving you a chance to win an all-expense-paid fi...
- Pennsylvania Bass Season Kicks off June 15
- HARRISBURG, Pa.- With summer here and the school year about to end, the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) expects the state's most popular bass fishing spots t...
- Study Complete on Fish Passage Improvement for Pennsylvanias Lehigh River
- HARRISBURG, Pa. - The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) and Wildlands Conservancy recently completed the Lehigh River Fish Passage Improvement Feasibility Stud...
- Pennsylvania Family Fishing festivals Set for May and June
- HARRISBURG, Pa. - The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has scheduled several opportunities in May and June for families to learn fishing skills and enjoy fish...
Pennsylvania Fishing Charters & Guides
|Trout & about fly fishing instruction and guiding Trout & about is a fly fishing in...|
|'eye catcher charters Lake erie sportfishing for trophy walleye, bass, trout and pe...|
|Small program charters Small program charters - lake erie pa walleye charters. pen...|
|Kens fishing adventures This is a guide service based in erie, pa specializing in w...|
|Bomber charters - lake erie pa walleye charters Lake erie pa walleye charters abour...|
|Something catchy charters Something catchy is a full time fishing/guide service. we...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Pennsylvania Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing(16-64) - $22.70
Senior Fishing (65+) - $11.70
Senior Fishing - Lifetime (65+) - $51.70
Annual Fishing (16+) - $52.70
7-day Tourist (16+) - $34.70
1-day Tourist (16+) - $26.70
A current Pennsylvania fishing license, signed in ink and displayed (attach to a hat or outer garment), is required of persons age 16 and over to fish or angle for any species of fish.