Pennsylvania Fishing Wall of Fame
Shane Reigert Jr.
My first smallie!
Pennsylvania Fishing Article
Young anglers and their adult mentors can get an early start to trout season by fishing one of 12 waters on March 23, the weekend before the regional opening day. The 12 waters identified today by the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) are part of the Mentored Youth Trout Day program, a new pilot project begin launched within the 18-county southeast area that makes up the regional opening day. "The Commission is piloting the Mentored Youth Trout Day as part of its goal to keep young anglers and their families fishing," said PFBC Executive Director John Arway. "The pilot program gives us the opportunity to gauge interest and to...
Featured Pennsylvania Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Nice to see another Pennsylvanian here! Welcome aboard!...
- new to the forum
- Wow, you make your own lures for those toothy beast, awesome. We have a Lure & Jig making board you ...
- New Here...Transplant from MI to PA
- been a while computer crashed. thanks for the advice, last week at holman I got a 32" tiger. It was ...
Pennsylvania Fishing News
- Study Complete on Fish Passage Improvement for Pennsylvanias Lehigh River
- HARRISBURG, Pa. - The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) and Wildlands Conservancy recently completed the Lehigh River Fish Passage Improvement Feasibility Stud...
- Pennsylvania FBC Meeting to Be Streamed Live
- HARRISBURG, Pa. (April 15) - The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) is inviting anglers, boaters and other interested individuals to watch a live video stream o...
- Pennsylvania License is Ticket to Cabelas Fishing Contest
- HARRISBURG, Pa. - Starting Saturday, May 4, Pennsylvania anglers will have a chance to fish for, and win, millions of dollars in cash and prizes in Cabela's "Fish for a M...
- Pennsylvania Bass Season Kicks off June 15
- HARRISBURG, Pa.- With summer here and the school year about to end, the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) expects the state's most popular bass fishing spots t...
- Pennsylvania FBC Boating Advisory Board to Meet Feb. 7
- HARRISBURG, Pa. (Jan. 31) - The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission's (PFBC) Boating Advisory Board will meet at 9 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 7, at the PFBC headquarters, l...
Pennsylvania Fishing Charters & Guides
|Rough house charters Lake erie fishing charters - rough house charters lake erie f...|
|Trout & about fly fishing instruction and guiding Trout & about is a fly fishing in...|
|'eye catcher charters Lake erie sportfishing for trophy walleye, bass, trout and pe...|
|Small program charters Small program charters - lake erie pa walleye charters. pen...|
|Kens fishing adventures This is a guide service based in erie, pa specializing in w...|
|Bomber charters - lake erie pa walleye charters Lake erie pa walleye charters abour...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Pennsylvania Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing(16-64) - $22.70
Senior Fishing (65+) - $11.70
Senior Fishing - Lifetime (65+) - $51.70
Annual Fishing (16+) - $52.70
7-day Tourist (16+) - $34.70
1-day Tourist (16+) - $26.70
A current Pennsylvania fishing license, signed in ink and displayed (attach to a hat or outer garment), is required of persons age 16 and over to fish or angle for any species of fish.