Texas Fishing Wall of Fame
Small mouth buffalo
Lamar Evans 57# BLUE CAT
Texas Fishing Article
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has signed temporary leased access agreements with four Guadalupe River property owners to expand free public fishing access to the trout fishery downstream of Canyon Reservoir. In addition, new access sites for anglers are slated to open on the Brazos, Neches and Colorado rivers in time for high-quality spring fishing opportunities. Recognized as one of the top 100 trout streams in America and the southernmost trout stream in the United States, the Guadalupe River below Canyon Reservoir is the only stocked trout fishery in Texas where trout survive through the summer. Free fishing access to the trout fishery is...
Featured Texas Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Yo, new to Houston!
- Looks like you figured it out. By the way, here is a link to the Fl board, maybe someone there will ...
- Just dropping by to introduce myself.
- Thanks, would like to get hooked up with more locals. I have a nice tutorial on a Tiburon 2 peed I d...
- Lake Fork Report & Pics—June 16, 2010
Texas Fishing News
- Game Wardens Investigate Fatal Boating Accident at Lake Fork
- AUSTIN - Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) Game Wardens are investigating a double fatality boating accident on Lake Fork.The incident involved two vessels and o...
- Texas man wins $100,000 playing FLW Fantasy Fishing
- MINNEAPOLIS - Things just got a little hotter in Texas today when FLW announced that Abel Lozano of Midland, Texas, was the 2013 FLW Fantasy Fishing grand-prize winner an...
- Volunteers Needed for Charity Fishing Event at Oklahomas Lake Texoma
- Boat-owning volunteers are needed July 11 and also July 13 to help take a group of children with life-threatening and chronic illnesses fishing on Lake Texoma as part of ...
- Coast Guard Seeks Missing Boater in Sabine Lake After Collision
- HOUSTON - The Coast Guard, Port Arthur Fire Department and Jefferson County Sheriff's Department are searching for a 56-year-old man after a collision occurred between th...
- PAA Supports Texas PWD "Clean, Drain & Dry" Boating Program
- In cooperation with Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD), our partners in the Toyota Texas Bass Classic, the Professional Anglers Association is sharing a TPWD pres...
Texas Fishing Charters & Guides
|Lake texoma fishing guides Expert striper fishing guide on lake texoma. family frie...|
|fun all deep sea charters from port aransas texas when it comes to our fishing you better hang on. The let us take you fishing where giant blacktip sharks make never ending runs till they reward you with some great steaks to grill, or our kingfish that will rip out a hundred yard o line so fast they can make a well oiled reel smoke. this is port aransas texas where the sandy warm beaches sandy attractions will keep you busy for days, but when it comes to fishing you better hang on. www.fun4alld...|
|Galveston fishing charters Galveston fishing charters are fantastic! galveston texa...|
|Lake fork guide jason hoffman Lake fork has many guides, and i will work hard to ea...|
|Lake fork pro fishing guide ronnie kelley lake fork pro fishing guide ronnie kelle...|
|Marc mitchell lake fork guide I have been a guide on lake fork since 1982. i grew u...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Texas Fishing Regs & Licenses
All-Water Package - $38
Senior All-Water Package - $21
All-Water Package - $65
One-Day All-Water Package - $15
A valid fishing license with a freshwater or saltwater stamp endorsement is required to take fish, mussels, clams, crayfish or other aquatic life in the public waters of Texas. A hunting license is required to take turtles and frogs. Individuals under 17 years of age or born before Sept. 1, 1930 do not need a fishing license/package.