Texas Fishing Wall of Fame
Lamar Evans 57# BLUE CAT
Texas Fishing Article
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has signed temporary leased access agreements with four Guadalupe River property owners to expand free public fishing access to the trout fishery downstream of Canyon Reservoir. In addition, new access sites for anglers are slated to open on the Brazos, Neches and Colorado rivers in time for high-quality spring fishing opportunities. Recognized as one of the top 100 trout streams in America and the southernmost trout stream in the United States, the Guadalupe River below Canyon Reservoir is the only stocked trout fishery in Texas where trout survive through the summer. Free fishing access to the trout fishery is...
Featured Texas Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Yo, new to Houston!
- Looks like you figured it out. By the way, here is a link to the Fl board, maybe someone there will ...
- Just dropping by to introduce myself.
- Thanks, would like to get hooked up with more locals. I have a nice tutorial on a Tiburon 2 peed I d...
- Lake Fork Report & Pics—June 16, 2010
Texas Fishing News
- Coast Guard Rescues 17 on Texas Coast Sunday
- HOUSTON - Coast Guard crews along the Texas Gulf Coast responded to multiple search and rescue cases Sunday resulting in 17 lives saved or assisted.In total, 10 search an...
- Cabelas Announces Plans for New Stores in New York, Texas and Massachusetts...
- SIDNEY, Neb. - Cabela's Incorporated (NYSE:CAB), the World's Foremost OutfitterÂ® of hunting, fishing and outdoor gear, announced today plans to bring the unique Cabela's...
- Angler Sets New Fly Rod State Record for Channel Catfish
- ATHENS-When Bryan Smith of Athens isn't helping visitors to the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center (TFFC) catch fish, he does some fishing on his own.On Friday, May 24, th...
- Texan Collins Keeps On Course To Victory In B.A.S.S. Nation Divisional
- ZAVALLA, Texas - The frog bite was on at Sam Rayburn Reservoir but Texan Albert Collins avoided that temptation and won the B.A.S.S. Nation Central Divisional.While runne...
- Houston Couple Honored for Land Conservation Efforts
- AUSTIN - Revitalization efforts on two ranches in two different ecological regions of the state have earned a Houston couple the 2013 Leopold Conservation Award, Texas's ...
Texas Fishing Charters & Guides
|Just 1 ore outfitter Fishing out of port aransas. corpus christi , redfish ,and ara...|
|Lake texoma fishing guides Expert striper fishing guide on lake texoma. family frie...|
|fun all deep sea charters from port aransas texas when it comes to our fishing you better hang on. The let us take you fishing where giant blacktip sharks make never ending runs till they reward you with some great steaks to grill, or our kingfish that will rip out a hundred yard o line so fast they can make a well oiled reel smoke. this is port aransas texas where the sandy warm beaches sandy attractions will keep you busy for days, but when it comes to fishing you better hang on. www.fun4alld...|
|Galveston fishing charters Galveston fishing charters are fantastic! galveston texa...|
|Lake fork guide jason hoffman Lake fork has many guides, and i will work hard to ea...|
|Lake fork pro fishing guide ronnie kelley lake fork pro fishing guide ronnie kelle...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Texas Fishing Regs & Licenses
All-Water Package - $38
Senior All-Water Package - $21
All-Water Package - $65
One-Day All-Water Package - $15
A valid fishing license with a freshwater or saltwater stamp endorsement is required to take fish, mussels, clams, crayfish or other aquatic life in the public waters of Texas. A hunting license is required to take turtles and frogs. Individuals under 17 years of age or born before Sept. 1, 1930 do not need a fishing license/package.