Utah Fishing Information
Utah Fishing Wall of Fame
Utah C&R record cat
Largest Halibut of my life!!! 100.5#
Utah Fishing Article
On Oct. 3, aquatic biologists with the Division of Wildlife Resources sampled the reservoir using gill nets. What they found should cause any trophy angler's heart to beat a little faster. Biologists captured good numbers of both tiger and cutthroat trout. Most of the fish fell within or exceeded the slot limit of 15 to 22 inches. All of the fish were extremely healthy and robust. The biologists even collected a 32-inch, 14-pound tiger trout. That's just a few pounds shy of the official state record! In recent years, Scofield has had no shortage of record tiger trout. In 2013, the state angling record was broken twice, and the catch-and-release...
Featured Utah Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Safe ice at panguitch
- He did not say but I've fished with him a bunch of times and I know his tackle box. What's usually w...
- KSL article
- No wonder the number of reports is down, you fellas pick apart every little thing....
- Birch Creek
- Im heading their tomorrow so a pm and any info on conditions would be very much appreciated...
Utah Fishing News
- Outdoor Retailer Moves Utah Demo to Pineview Reservoir
- SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif. - - Outdoor Retailer today announced that it will host the Open Air Demo (OAD), July 30, at a new location, Pineview Reservoir (Port Ramp Mari...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Utah Offers Early Spring Open Water Opportunities
- PROVO - Early spring is a great time to fish in central Utah: You can take advantage of open water fishing before the bugs come out and melting mountain snowcaps send a f...
- Utah DWR to Host Fishing Open House May 30
- RIVERTON - You can visit with the biologists who manage fishing waters in north-central Utah at an open house in Riverton.The open house will be held May 30 at the Sandra...
- Boat Decontamination Required at Utahs Lake Powell
- Searchers are still finding quagga mussels at Lake Powell. And, as Memorial Day weekend gets closer, you need to be aware of a three-step process you must put your boat t...
Utah Fishing Charters & Guides
|Addictive fishing- capt. ashley bonser. World class lake trout fishing (mackinaw), ...|
|Capt. jim williams flaming gorge creative fishing adventures Light tackle jig fish...|
|Utah pro fly fishing We are full-time, professional fly fishing guides who are time...|
|Utah fly fishing guide service | park city excursions Fly fishing adventures on uta...|
|Trophy fishing guides Trophy fishing guides flaming gorge trophy lake trout & ko...|
|Park city outfitters Whether you are coming to fish or spending a week in park city...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Utah Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing (14-64) - $26.00
Annual Fishing (65+) - $21.00
Annual Fishing (12-13) - $5.00
1 Day Fishing (14+) - $8.00
Annual Fishing (14+) - $70.00
Annual Fishing (12-13) - $5.00
Obtaining a fishing license is the first step to fishing in Utah. If you’re under the age of 12, you don’t need a license to fish unless you want to fish with two poles or use a setline.