Vermont Fishing Wall of Fame
Lake Bomoseen Black Bass January 2009
Vermont Fishing Article
Vermont regulations for fishing with live bait will be a little more accommodating for anglers starting in early February. On January 17, the Vermont Fish & Wildlife Board voted to approve changes to the baitfish regulations, allowing anglers more flexibility on transporting baitfish and more options for the fish species they can use as bait. The modifications, which go into effect on February 2, 2013, will not significantly reduce the regulation's protection of Vermont's fish populations. The primary changes to the regulation include: • adding pumpkinseed, bluegill, rock bass, and banded killifish to the statewide approved baitfish list •...
Featured Vermont Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
- Should BigFishTackle open a fish tourny here?
- I am sorry, I had forgotten about the state regulatory laws about gambling, aperently they concider ...
Vermont Fishing News
- Vermont Baitfish Rule Change Goes into Effect Feb. 2
- Vermont regulations for fishing with live bait will be a little more accommodating for anglers starting in early February.On January 17, the Vermont Fish & Wildlife B...
- Vermont Offers Free Fishing Day, State Park Access
- Vermont Days are an annual invitation to visitors and Vermonters to explore Vermont places and activities for free! Vermont State Park day areas and state-owned historic ...
- Vermonts Berlin Pond Perch Limits Reduced in "Test Water" Designation begin...
- Yellow perch daily limits will be reduced to 10 fish in Berlin Pond under a revised "Test Water" designation being adopted by the Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department b...
- Chittenden County RPS, Lake Champlain International to Develop Fisheries Hi...
- Winooski, VT - The Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) is pleased to announce that it has secured a $5,000 grant from the Champlain Valley National Her...
- Fish & Wildlife Dept's "˜Landowner Incentive Program' Conserved Habitat for...
- VERMONT FISH & WILDLIFEPress ReleaseFor Immediate Release: July 22, 2013Media Contacts: Jane Lazorchak, 802-479-4405; John Austin, 802-746-0197Fish & Wildlife Dep...
Vermont Fishing Charters & Guides
|Vermont hunting & fishing outfitter and guide service Whitetail strategies guide se...|
|Fishnrigg charters Charter fishing on lake champlain for salmon,lakers,browns,steel...|
|Vt lake region fishing service Fishing guide for bass and northern pike, instructio...|
|Anglin vermont Lakes: champlain, caspian, willoughby, seymour, echo rivers: wino...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Vermont Fishing Regs & Licenses
Fishing - $20.00
Youth Fishing (ages 15-17) - $8.00
3-Day Fishing – $15.00
Fishing - $41.00
Youth Fishing (ages 15-17) - $15.00
1, 3, or 7-Day Fishing – $15.00, $20.00, $30.00
Anyone fishing, in possession of, or transporting fish taken in Vermont waters or the Vermont/New Hampshire waters of the Connecticut River must be properly licensed and must carry the license on his/her person.