Vermont Fishing Information
Vermont Fishing Wall of Fame
Lake Bomoseen Black Bass January 2009
Vermont Fishing Article
Vermont regulations for fishing with live bait will be a little more accommodating for anglers starting in early February. On January 17, the Vermont Fish & Wildlife Board voted to approve changes to the baitfish regulations, allowing anglers more flexibility on transporting baitfish and more options for the fish species they can use as bait. The modifications, which go into effect on February 2, 2013, will not significantly reduce the regulation's protection of Vermont's fish populations. The primary changes to the regulation include: • adding pumpkinseed, bluegill, rock bass, and banded killifish to the statewide approved baitfish list •...
Featured Vermont Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
- Should BigFishTackle open a fish tourny here?
- I am sorry, I had forgotten about the state regulatory laws about gambling, aperently they concider ...
Vermont Fishing News
- 5-Year-Olds Tiny Catch Wins LCI Governors Cup
- Colchester, VT -- "The fishing is good, but the catching ... not so much" was a common phrase at the 6th Annual LCI Governor's Cup on Tuesday, May 28 in Colchester. But, ...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Nineteenth LCI All Season Reels Em in Again
- "I love the LCI All-Season Tournament!" declared long-time angler Gerry Hartley of Fairfax, VT. "It gives me five-months' worth of fishing, where every time I fish Lake C...
- Vermont F&W Course for Educators July 14-19
- Vermont's popular fish and wildlife summer course for teachers and other educators will be held July 14-19, 2013.The hands-on field course that gets educators out into Ve...
- Vermonts Walleye Season Starts May 4
- The best walleye fishing in New England will begin soon in several Vermont rivers and lakes, according to the Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department. The department is re...
Vermont Fishing Charters & Guides
|Vermont hunting & fishing outfitter and guide service Whitetail strategies guide se...|
|Fishnrigg charters Charter fishing on lake champlain for salmon,lakers,browns,steel...|
|Vt lake region fishing service Fishing guide for bass and northern pike, instructio...|
|Anglin vermont Lakes: champlain, caspian, willoughby, seymour, echo rivers: wino...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Vermont Fishing Regs & Licenses
Fishing - $20.00
Youth Fishing (ages 15-17) - $8.00
3-Day Fishing – $15.00
Fishing - $41.00
Youth Fishing (ages 15-17) - $15.00
1, 3, or 7-Day Fishing – $15.00, $20.00, $30.00
Anyone fishing, in possession of, or transporting fish taken in Vermont waters or the Vermont/New Hampshire waters of the Connecticut River must be properly licensed and must carry the license on his/her person.