Vermont Fishing Wall of Fame
Vermont Fishing Article
Vermont regulations for fishing with live bait will be a little more accommodating for anglers starting in early February. On January 17, the Vermont Fish & Wildlife Board voted to approve changes to the baitfish regulations, allowing anglers more flexibility on transporting baitfish and more options for the fish species they can use as bait. The modifications, which go into effect on February 2, 2013, will not significantly reduce the regulation's protection of Vermont's fish populations. The primary changes to the regulation include: • adding pumpkinseed, bluegill, rock bass, and banded killifish to the statewide approved baitfish list •...
Featured Vermont Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
- Should BigFishTackle open a fish tourny here?
- I am sorry, I had forgotten about the state regulatory laws about gambling, aperently they concider ...
Vermont Fishing News
- Fish & Wildlife Dept's "˜Landowner Incentive Program' Conserved Habitat for...
- VERMONT FISH & WILDLIFEPress ReleaseFor Immediate Release: July 22, 2013Media Contacts: Jane Lazorchak, 802-479-4405; John Austin, 802-746-0197Fish & Wildlife Dep...
- Vermont F&W Course for Educators July 14-19
- Vermont's popular fish and wildlife summer course for teachers and other educators will be held July 14-19, 2013.The hands-on field course that gets educators out into Ve...
- 5-Year-Olds Tiny Catch Wins LCI Governors Cup
- Colchester, VT -- "The fishing is good, but the catching ... not so much" was a common phrase at the 6th Annual LCI Governor's Cup on Tuesday, May 28 in Colchester. But, ...
- Vermont Offers Free Fishing Day, State Park Access
- Vermont Days are an annual invitation to visitors and Vermonters to explore Vermont places and activities for free! Vermont State Park day areas and state-owned historic ...
- Vermont Group Brings Updates to Your Inbox
- Colchester, VT -- Public health and the economy rely on many factors to be vibrant and strong. Water, although surrounding us, is often overlooked as a leading influence ...
Vermont Fishing Charters & Guides
Vermont Fishing Regs & Licenses
Fishing - $20.00
Youth Fishing (ages 15-17) - $8.00
3-Day Fishing – $15.00
Fishing - $41.00
Youth Fishing (ages 15-17) - $15.00
1, 3, or 7-Day Fishing – $15.00, $20.00, $30.00
Anyone fishing, in possession of, or transporting fish taken in Vermont waters or the Vermont/New Hampshire waters of the Connecticut River must be properly licensed and must carry the license on his/her person.