Wisconsin Fishing Wall of Fame
Fat girl in the Dark
My son Brady's Monster Muskie
Wisconsin Fishing Article
It may be hard to top last year’s record haul of trophy muskies, but anglers wanting to try should target some of Wisconsin’s largest musky waters in 2009. Last year’s parade of monsters reaffirms that if you want to catch a big fish, you should fish big waters, says Tim Simonson, the fish biologist who leads the Department of Natural Resources’ musky team. “We know that the ultimate size of fish – how big they grow – is higher in larger lakes,” Simonson says. Anglers who chose to register their 2008 catch with Muskies, Inc. reported catching a record-high 89 fish 48 inches or greater from Wisconsin waters, with 29 of them 50 inches or...
Featured Wisconsin Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Fishing Northern WI.
- How odd two guy from Wisconsin, living in Utah are the ones posting on the Wisconsin board....Utah h...
- New to the site
- I do have some pictures I can send you if you'd like. Just send me an email jvannieuwenh@w...
- Upgrades To Bigfishtackle Web Site "Your input Welcome"
- thanks for your imput, I will pass this on...
Wisconsin Fishing News
- Wisconsin Monitoring Confirms Boats, Not Ducks, Moving Aquatic Invasive Spe...
- MADISON - Preliminary results from systematic monitoring of Wisconsin lakes for aquatic invasive species confirm that boaters, not ducks or other birds, are spreading the...
- Wisconsin angler hooks 8.45-pound smallmouth at Sturgeon Bay Open
- Silver Lake, Wisc. angler Tim Schneider didn't come close to winning the annual Sturgeon Bay Open Bass Tournament this past weekend, but he did take home bragging rights....
- Wisconsin Wardens, DNR Crews Help Build Fish Crabs at Lake Emily
- Warden Kelly Crotty, DNR staffers and the public constructed 9 fish cribs for Lake Emily in Florence County.Warden Kelly Crotty of Florence recently spent a morning with ...
- Wisconsin Bass Season Opens in North Zone, Populations Up
- RHINELANDER, Wis. - Wisconsin's northern bass zone harvest season opens June 15 with anglers enjoying increased bass populations across the region and liberalized harvest...
- Wisconsin Trout Stream Project May Result in "Take" of Rare Turtles
- MADISON - A habitat improvement project on a Lincoln County stream may result in the "incidental taking" of a turtle listed as a state threatened species under a permit t...
Wisconsin Fishing Charters & Guides
|Lake michigan sportfishing charter - kenosha, wi Sportfishing charter for salmon & ...|
|Princess marissas portfishing A full time charter out of port washington harbor|
|Hi-tech sport fishing charters of sheboygan, wisconsin First class lake michigan sa...|
|Inland waters fishing adventures from bluegill fishing with your children to targe...|
|Little lakes guide service This is a unique guide service, not of the same mold of ...|
|Renegade sportfishing charters Renegade sportfishing charters llc, is a lake michig...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Wisconsin Fishing Regs & Licenses
Fishing, Annual - $20.00
Fishing, Junior (16-17) - $7.00
Fishing, Senior Citizen (65+) - $7.00
Fishing, Annual - $50.00
Fishing, 15 day - $28.00
Fishing, 15 day Family - $40.00
Wisconsin residents who are 16+ need a fishing license to fish in any waters of the state. Nonresidents who are 16+ need a nonresident fishing license to fish in Wisconsin waters with hook and line.