Wisconsin Fishing Wall of Fame
Fat girl in the Dark
My son Brady's Monster Muskie
Wisconsin Fishing Article
It may be hard to top last year’s record haul of trophy muskies, but anglers wanting to try should target some of Wisconsin’s largest musky waters in 2009. Last year’s parade of monsters reaffirms that if you want to catch a big fish, you should fish big waters, says Tim Simonson, the fish biologist who leads the Department of Natural Resources’ musky team. “We know that the ultimate size of fish – how big they grow – is higher in larger lakes,” Simonson says. Anglers who chose to register their 2008 catch with Muskies, Inc. reported catching a record-high 89 fish 48 inches or greater from Wisconsin waters, with 29 of them 50 inches or...
Featured Wisconsin Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- New to the site
- I do have some pictures I can send you if you'd like. Just send me an email jvannieuwenh@w...
- Upgrades To Bigfishtackle Web Site "Your input Welcome"
- thanks for your imput, I will pass this on...
- Newbie From Wisconsin
- hiya mkemike and welcome to the site.. I see you have already found the Freshwater forum but you may...
Wisconsin Fishing News
- Wisconsin Sturgeon Guard Program is a Wrap
- By: Joanne M. Haas/Bureau of Law EnforcementWarden: One of the fastest runs on record! Sturgeon Guard 2013 is a wrapTalk about a whirlwind week for Conservation Warden Ap...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Wisconsin Wardens, DNR Crews Help Build Fish Crabs at Lake Emily
- Warden Kelly Crotty, DNR staffers and the public constructed 9 fish cribs for Lake Emily in Florence County.Warden Kelly Crotty of Florence recently spent a morning with ...
- Wisconsin Monitoring Confirms Boats, Not Ducks, Moving Aquatic Invasive Spe...
- MADISON - Preliminary results from systematic monitoring of Wisconsin lakes for aquatic invasive species confirm that boaters, not ducks or other birds, are spreading the...
- Bumper Bass Crop in Wisconsin Requires Environmental Care
- MADISON - The bumper crop of smallmouth bass produced in southwestern Wisconsin in 2012 is one more reason for farmers to keep up their good work in carefully spreading m...
Wisconsin Fishing Charters & Guides
|Lake michigan sportfishing charter - kenosha, wi Sportfishing charter for salmon & ...|
|Princess marissas portfishing A full time charter out of port washington harbor|
|Hi-tech sport fishing charters of sheboygan, wisconsin First class lake michigan sa...|
|Inland waters fishing adventures from bluegill fishing with your children to targe...|
|Little lakes guide service This is a unique guide service, not of the same mold of ...|
|Renegade sportfishing charters Renegade sportfishing charters llc, is a lake michig...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Wisconsin Fishing Regs & Licenses
Fishing, Annual - $20.00
Fishing, Junior (16-17) - $7.00
Fishing, Senior Citizen (65+) - $7.00
Fishing, Annual - $50.00
Fishing, 15 day - $28.00
Fishing, 15 day Family - $40.00
Wisconsin residents who are 16+ need a fishing license to fish in any waters of the state. Nonresidents who are 16+ need a nonresident fishing license to fish in Wisconsin waters with hook and line.