Wisconsin Fishing Information
Wisconsin Fishing Wall of Fame
Fat girl in the Dark
My son Brady's Monster Muskie
Wisconsin Fishing Article
In a remarkable feat of distance swimming, tiny chinook salmon released in Lake Huron two years ago swam their way through the Straits of Mackinac and down through Lake Michigan into the waters off of Racine, according to newly released data gathered with the help of Wisconsin anglers. Brad Eggold, Lake Michigan fisheries supervisor for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, said the 400 mile journey of fish released by the state of Michigan points to the benefits of coordinated management efforts given the mobility of species like salmon. Other fish caught at the Racine checkpoint originated from stocking efforts in Door County, western...
Featured Wisconsin Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Fishing Northern WI.
- and now a 3rd guy from Utah lookin in on the wisco board cause i used to fish there all the time ......
- New to the site
- I do have some pictures I can send you if you'd like. Just send me an email jvannieuwenh@w...
- Upgrades To Bigfishtackle Web Site "Your input Welcome"
- thanks for your imput, I will pass this on...
Wisconsin Fishing News
- Wisconsin angler hooks 8.45-pound smallmouth at Sturgeon Bay Open
- Silver Lake, Wisc. angler Tim Schneider didn't come close to winning the annual Sturgeon Bay Open Bass Tournament this past weekend, but he did take home bragging rights....
- Bumper Bass Crop in Wisconsin Requires Environmental Care
- MADISON - The bumper crop of smallmouth bass produced in southwestern Wisconsin in 2012 is one more reason for farmers to keep up their good work in carefully spreading m...
- Wisconsin Sturgeon Guard Program is a Wrap
- By: Joanne M. Haas/Bureau of Law EnforcementWarden: One of the fastest runs on record! Sturgeon Guard 2013 is a wrapTalk about a whirlwind week for Conservation Warden Ap...
- Wisconsins Northern Musky Zone Opens May 25
- MINOCQUA, Wis. -- The northern zone musky season opens May 25 and, despite a late start, the fish are likely to be done spawning in most waters and ready to feed, state f...
- Wisconsin Reports Great Trout, Salmon Harvest from Lake Michigan in 2012
- MILWAUKEE - Warmer water and winds willing, Lake Michigan anglers are poised to enjoy another fantastic fishing year on the big pond, following on the heels of a top 10 s...
Wisconsin Fishing Charters & Guides
|Lake michigan sportfishing charter - kenosha, wi Sportfishing charter for salmon & ...|
|Princess marissas portfishing A full time charter out of port washington harbor|
|Hi-tech sport fishing charters of sheboygan, wisconsin First class lake michigan sa...|
|Inland waters fishing adventures from bluegill fishing with your children to targe...|
|Little lakes guide service This is a unique guide service, not of the same mold of ...|
|Renegade sportfishing charters Renegade sportfishing charters llc, is a lake michig...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Wisconsin Fishing Regs & Licenses
Fishing, Annual - $20.00
Fishing, Junior (16-17) - $7.00
Fishing, Senior Citizen (65+) - $7.00
Fishing, Annual - $50.00
Fishing, 15 day - $28.00
Fishing, 15 day Family - $40.00
Wisconsin residents who are 16+ need a fishing license to fish in any waters of the state. Nonresidents who are 16+ need a nonresident fishing license to fish in Wisconsin waters with hook and line.