Wyoming Fishing Information
Wyoming Fishing Wall of Fame
Largest Largemouth 4.8 Lbs
Son with a keeper yellow perch
Wyoming Fishing Article
Thanks to a conscientious boater, an alert boat mechanic and the protocol set up by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (UDWR) Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Task Force, wildlife officials were able to prevent a boat from launching in Flaming Gorge Reservoir with an aquatic hitchhiker on board: a zebra mussel. On Tuesday, April 28, a local man set out to launch his new boat on Flaming Gorge Reservoir. The boat, a 40' Sea Ray, was purchased and transported a few days ago from a marina at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Fortunately, the new owner from Rock Springs was aware of the AIS threat and he asked the boat mechanic at Buckboard Marina to...
Featured Wyoming Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
Wyoming Fishing News
- GAME AND FISH OFFERS SUMMER YOUTH CAMP
- GREEN RIVER-- The Wyoming Game and Fish Department hopes some teenagers will unplug their iPods and cells phones and instead tune into outdoor recreation and conservatio...
- Hi Mountain Seasonings Helps to Feed the Hungry on the Hunt.Fish.Feed Tour
- RIVERTON, Wyoming - Hi Mountain Seasonings is pleased to announce that it is teaming up with the Sportsman Channel for upcoming Hunt.Fish.Feed. events. This unique outrea...
- Wyoming Fishery Scientist Offers A Counterpoint
- The problem with the studies of crabs is the same problem that has been present in studies claiming to show pain in fish. These studies have used the presence of a respon...
- Burbot Bash at Flaming Gorge Reservoir in Utah Feb. 1-3
- MANILA - Two state wildlife agencies, five chambers of commerce and the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) have teamed up to fight a finned invader in Flaming Gorge Reservoir.The...
- What is the Wyoming Cutt-Slam?
- A program designed to encourage anglers to learn more about Wyoming's cutthroat sub-species and develop more appreciation and support of the Wyoming Game and Fish Departm...
Wyoming Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $24.00
Daily Fishing - $6.00
Youth Annual - $3.00
Annual Fishing - $92.00
Daily Fishing - $14.00
Youth Annual - $15.00
Fishing licenses are required for resident and nonresident anglers 14 years or older. Children under 14 do not need a license and their creel limit is the same as those requiring licenses.