Wyoming Fishing Wall of Fame
Son with a keeper yellow perch
My Rainbow Trout
Wyoming Fishing Article
Thanks to a conscientious boater, an alert boat mechanic and the protocol set up by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (UDWR) Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Task Force, wildlife officials were able to prevent a boat from launching in Flaming Gorge Reservoir with an aquatic hitchhiker on board: a zebra mussel. On Tuesday, April 28, a local man set out to launch his new boat on Flaming Gorge Reservoir. The boat, a 40' Sea Ray, was purchased and transported a few days ago from a marina at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Fortunately, the new owner from Rock Springs was aware of the AIS threat and he asked the boat mechanic at Buckboard Marina to...
Featured Wyoming Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Gills and LM bass
- Nice post. I love catching gills and bass. I have a soft spot in my heart (stomach!) for the pan fis...
- Bear River brown by ice ponds.
- Nice fish, there are some good ones in there. I would like to get once of the native bonneville cutt...
- Crystal and Granite
- sounds like places I need to add to my list. Joe...
Wyoming Fishing News
- Wyoming Fishery Scientist Offers A Counterpoint
- The problem with the studies of crabs is the same problem that has been present in studies claiming to show pain in fish. These studies have used the presence of a respon...
- Burbot Bash at Flaming Gorge Reservoir in Utah Feb. 1-3
- MANILA - Two state wildlife agencies, five chambers of commerce and the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) have teamed up to fight a finned invader in Flaming Gorge Reservoir.The...
- No-Cull Rule Adds Strategy at Bassmaster Federation Nation Western Division...
- GREEN RIVER, WY - The 2012 Cabela's Bassmaster Federation Nation Western Divisional will be won on culling strategy: It's about accurately predicting the weight of the fi...
- Burbot Bash Should Help Fish in Flaming Gorge
- Two state wildlife agencies, four chambers of commerce and the Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area are joining forces to fight an unwelcome invader in Flaming Gorge Re...
- Wyomings Call of the Wild Hooks Big Fish on Jackson Lake
- Wyoming's Call of the Wild Hooks Big Fish on Jackson LakeNew Berlin, WI - (January 30, 2011) - Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor TV for the American Sportsman, is ...
Wyoming Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $24.00
Daily Fishing - $6.00
Youth Annual - $3.00
Annual Fishing - $92.00
Daily Fishing - $14.00
Youth Annual - $15.00
Fishing licenses are required for resident and nonresident anglers 14 years or older. Children under 14 do not need a license and their creel limit is the same as those requiring licenses.