Wyoming Fishing Information
Wyoming Fishing Wall of Fame
Largest Largemouth 4.8 Lbs
Son with a keeper yellow perch
Wyoming Fishing Article
Thanks to a conscientious boater, an alert boat mechanic and the protocol set up by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (UDWR) Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Task Force, wildlife officials were able to prevent a boat from launching in Flaming Gorge Reservoir with an aquatic hitchhiker on board: a zebra mussel. On Tuesday, April 28, a local man set out to launch his new boat on Flaming Gorge Reservoir. The boat, a 40' Sea Ray, was purchased and transported a few days ago from a marina at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Fortunately, the new owner from Rock Springs was aware of the AIS threat and he asked the boat mechanic at Buckboard Marina to...
Featured Wyoming Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Want to buy trolling motor
- He wants a 4 stroke so he can tie into his main motors gas tank....
- Thx for the info I didn't make it there had to much to do at home...
- Kokanee finders for the Gorge
- I bought an HDS7 with structure scan last year. It's a great unit. You do not need structure scan fo...
Wyoming Fishing News
- Arkansas Man Caught Falsifying Residency
- Arkansas Man Caught Falsifying ResidencyCODY-A sixty-year old resident of Rogers, Arkansas was recently fined $18,060 (eighteen thousand sixty dollars) in fines and lost ...
- No-Cull Rule Adds Strategy at Bassmaster Federation Nation Western Division...
- GREEN RIVER, WY - The 2012 Cabela's Bassmaster Federation Nation Western Divisional will be won on culling strategy: It's about accurately predicting the weight of the fi...
- GIFT IDEAS FROM THE GAME AND FISH
- CHEYENNE -- The Wyoming Game and Fish Department's Alternative Enterprises Store has several new items this year for that hard-to-buy-for outdoor enthusiast. The store h...
- Dont Miss Hunting & Fishing Heritage Expo Sept. 11-13 in Casper
- CASPER-- A day outside is a great way to learn new skills, have fun and connect with family, friends or just yourself. The Wyoming Game and Fish Department hopes you'll...
- Burbot Bash Should Help Fish in Flaming Gorge
- Two state wildlife agencies, four chambers of commerce and the Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area are joining forces to fight an unwelcome invader in Flaming Gorge Re...
Wyoming Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing - $24.00
Daily Fishing - $6.00
Youth Annual - $3.00
Annual Fishing - $92.00
Daily Fishing - $14.00
Youth Annual - $15.00
Fishing licenses are required for resident and nonresident anglers 14 years or older. Children under 14 do not need a license and their creel limit is the same as those requiring licenses.