Fishing Forum
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - Printable Version

+- Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Introductions (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=406)
+--- Forum: Introductions Board (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+--- Thread: I AM NEW TO THIS SITE (/showthread.php?tid=414633)

Pages: 1 2

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - JVC - 05-10-2008

JUST WANT TO SAY HI, I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, SO HI FROM JVC...
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - theangler - 05-11-2008

Welcome aboard JVC,
Great to have you here![Wink]
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - macfly55 - 05-11-2008

glad to have you aboard jvc.. hope to see lots of posts from you in the future..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - Atticus88 - 05-11-2008

Well Hello There!
Glad to have another member of the team!
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - tlspyder13 - 05-12-2008

Welcome.
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - bassngal - 05-12-2008

[cool] Welcome BFT!!! Lots of friendly folks here with good advice and tips on fishing.
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - flygoddess - 05-12-2008

Besides being one of the BEST speaker around[laugh]
What type of Fishing do you get into and what parts of the world
How long you been fishing, do you have a boat, pontoon, canoe, Kayak, floattube? Too many questions[cool][Wink]
[signature]

Re: [flygoddess] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - macfly55 - 05-12-2008

ur gonna take a jvc speaker over a bose.. or sony????

Re: [macfly55] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - flygoddess - 05-12-2008

Sony, no problem....but BOSE......well, I stand corrected. BUT, I was talking BAND P.A. Speakers and for that JVC RULES!
[signature]

Re: [flygoddess] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - JVC - 05-12-2008

[Wink] float tube! gets me around just fine on many of small laks and ponds in my area what about you!.. JVC out.
[signature]

Re: [flygoddess] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - macfly55 - 05-12-2008

..[Smile]... now how did I know you were talking from the perspective of a band.. [Wink]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]

Re: [macfly55] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - flygoddess - 05-12-2008

Cause all the GREAT[Wink] Bands use them actually I was kidding, the JVC would be the electronics, we use JBL speakers and good old Canon and your home waters Mac "CARVIN of CA.".
FOAT TUBE, well alright then, what type of fishing....Fly or Lure, or Bait or all of the above, and what kind of fish?
[signature]

Re: [flygoddess] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - macfly55 - 05-13-2008

you're on a roll sis.. keep it going.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]

Re: [flygoddess] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - JVC - 05-13-2008

HI, BACK , i fish for Bass, Trout, and other Pan fish. When i am on the river the (Tippecanoe river ) i fish for catfish, hybrid striper's, and just about anything else including Carp, i love to fish and i also belong to ( F.H.N.B ) this is a group that is for Fisherman ( with disabilities Men @ Lady) i have a disability caused buy back problem's but do not need a wheel chair to get around . FISHING, HAS NO BOUNDARIES. is a great thing it means a great deal to many so with that good fishing keep what you can eat and return the rest i be leave in catch and release remember to take a Kid Fishing. JVC...........................[Smile]
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - JVC - 05-13-2008

HI, FROM JVC WHERE DID EVERY ONE GO! TO BED I SHOULD BE IT IS 2:43 AM HERE .. GIVE ME A RING IF SOMEONE IS STILL THERE ........
[signature]

Re: [JVC] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - flygoddess - 05-13-2008

New day....how you doing? Nice a sunny here but windy and cool. Suppose to be on a warming spell for the rest of the week with 80's by weekend.
That gets a little scary with all the snow in those there hills...FLOODS!
[signature]

we went from low 60's as a high yesterday.. to a high 60 to low 70 today.. and by the weekend.. is suppose to be in the high 90' low 100 by Saturday.. no wonder I cant get rid of this stuffy head and cough.. [mad]... but I dont have a flood danger to contend with.. [shocked]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]

Re: [macfly55] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - flygoddess - 05-13-2008

The low 60's is where we are but that breeze sure makes it feel colder.
It is 65 right now. Normally I would have no problem washing the truck or windows, but that DANG BREEZE! Nope, ain't gonna happen today[Tongue]
[signature]

lol... dont blame ya.. we had that cool breeze thing last night.. even built a fire in the fire place.... cannot remember the last time we did that in May...
[signature]

Re: [flygoddess] I AM NEW TO THIS SITE - JVC - 05-14-2008

[Smile] HI. It took me awhile to get back online , gone most of the day went to Sportsman's warehouse just about went broke ,had to stock up for the (F.H.N.B) club outing this weekend . It was 75 here today not bad 67 now so whats up latter JVC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Wink]
[signature]