Fishing Forum
BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - Printable Version

+- Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Utah Fishing Forum (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=386)
+--- Forum: For Sale In Utah (https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Thread: BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES (/showthread.php?tid=969016)

BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - jjannie - 03-09-2016

Big Fish Tackle embroidered patches are now available.  They are approximately 3 1/2” W X 1 5/8” H and can be sewn on your fishing shirt, vest or even a hat, or glued onto other more solid surfaces. (See photos)

3 for $10

Send me (jjannie) a PM to find out how to get yours before this batch is all gone!

Re: [jjannie] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - Tin-Can - 06-30-2017

First time I've been on this part of the forum was couple days ago to post an ad, do you have any of these left? I would like to get some.
Thanks
[signature]

Re: [Tin-Can] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - jjannie - 06-30-2017

Sure do, How many would you like? We can arrange to meet up for the exchange, maybe at Sportsman's in Riverdale? If that'd be convenient for you.

Re: [jjannie] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - Tin-Can - 07-01-2017

My son and I are heading down to Utah Lake in the morning (2 July), but I work on Hill AFB and get off at 3:30, so the Sportsman's on Riverdale is easy to get to after work. Any day of the week about 4 P.M. is good. I work this Monday, then off for the 4th, then work the rest of the week.
Whatever day works for you, just let me know.

Just one set of 3 for $10.00 is enough.

Thanks
[signature]

Re: [Tin-Can] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - jjannie - 07-01-2017

3 it is.... I'll meet ya there at 4 pm on Monday - Silver Toyota Avalon....

Re: [jjannie] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - Tin-Can - 07-02-2017

Good deal. I'll be in a white 2017 GMC Crew Cab truck with running boards and a diamond plate tool box.
Ill see you 4 PM Monday at Riverdale Sportsman's.
Thanks.

Heading to UL in about 20 min.
[signature]

Re: [jjannie] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - Tin-Can - 07-04-2017

Patches look great and are perfect size. Getting them sewn on today.
[signature]

Re: [jjannie] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - catchinon - 04-02-2019

Do you have any left that we could use for prizes at the Flotilla this year?
[signature]

Re: [jjannie] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - Tin-Can - 10-11-2019

Good morning. I would like to purchase 3 more of those patches. My old green "Boonie Hat" had to be retired. I took the patch off of it to use on my new one, but it's pretty faded out.
[signature]

Re: [Tin-Can] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - jjannie - 10-12-2019

Sure thing TC, PM me your address and I'll get them in mail right away.
[signature]

RE: [Tin-Can] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - wiperhunter2 - 05-30-2021

(10-12-2019, 03:04 PM)jjannie Wrote: Sure thing TC, PM me your address and I'll get them in mail right away.
[signature]

How many do you have left Jil? I'm looking for the one I got from you but can't find it so far. If I don't locate it, I'll need to get some.

RE: [Tin-Can] BIGFISHTACKLE.COM PATCHES - jjannie - 06-02-2021

(05-30-2021, 03:13 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 03:04 PM)jjannie Wrote: Sure thing TC, PM me your address and I'll get them in mail right away.
[signature]

How many do you have left Jil? I'm looking for the one I got from you but can't find it so far. If I don't locate it, I'll need to get some.

PM sent