Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scenthead spinnerbaits
Anybody ever try these? They look like something that just might work. Maybe we can get a few for testing here at BFT. I'm always looking for something FREE to add to my tackle box.[Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]

http://www.scenthead.com/
[signature]
Those look pretty good. I would wait to see a review before spending that kind of money on them.
[signature]
Yeah, I can't wait to see how well they work. I like the whole concept. But I'm not going to waste money on them unless I see some results first. I don't have that kind of money to spend on something that might not work.
[signature]
I have used the Berkley "Vent Scents". They are kind of like the mepps spinners with chamber that you can put power bait dough or liquid. They do have a few different color combinations as well. I used those over in AZ by TubeDudes house. They did work for some of the hatchery pets at the local lake..

I am waiting for the spring fling before I try them on some bluegills and bass. Then I will have a chance to determine if they are worthy enough to stay in my tackle box or put them on the wall of flubbs.
[signature]
a small piece of cotten thread tied a few inches above the lure and sprayed with scent works for us penny pincher fishermen [Wink].
[signature]
You can also use felt lining in the same manner. Then just saturate it with some of your favorite scent or oils.
[signature]