Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish finder help?
So 2 weeks ago I went to pelican lake and the wind blew hard out of no where to the point it my fish finder tipped over sideways and the plastic cap where my sd card sits popped out and water got into my fish finder so I was curious if they'res anyone willing to helped me out and let me borrow a fish finder with gps capability on the 25th because I'm going to a ice fishing contest at fish lake.

I would really appreciate it and would be more then willing to give you couple lakers in return for letting me borrow your fish finder.

Let me know asap because I will have to be out of my house by 3 am Saturday morning and would be willing to pick the fish finder asap.
[signature]
I seen a fish hunter on KSL for $50 you use your phone as a monitor and it will also double as your GPS in fact for $10 you can get the Navionics Ap that will give you charts. Just an idea. I'll be using my finder that weekend. Sorry J
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]So 2 weeks ago I went to pelican lake and the wind blew hard out of no where to the point it my fish finder tipped over sideways and the plastic cap where my sd card sits popped out and water got into my fish finder so I was curious if they'res anyone willing to helped me out and let me borrow a fish finder with gps capability on the 25th because I'm going to a ice fishing contest at fish lake.

I would really appreciate it and would be more then willing to give you couple lakers in return for letting me borrow your fish finder.

Let me know asap because I will have to be out of my house by 3 am Saturday morning and would be willing to pick the fish finder asap.[/quote]

I wish I had seen this thread sooner, were you able to make this happen?
[signature]