Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57 years old in Hollywood, CA, dreamin' of boating and fishing but never been. What?!!
[bobsurprised]

Crazy, ain't it? Hopefully going to catch my first fish at Castaic next week!

Dream is to sell my house in Hollywood and find a tiny piece of land along the Sacramento Delta somewhere with a small dock where I quickly jump into my future fishing boat and cruise along the rivers to find a nice spot to catch some trout.

Big dreamer, eh?

[fishon]
[signature]
Welcome to the site, hope you catch that first fish next week. Is Castaic that bass lake with those monster LM Bass?
[signature]
Yep, I think that's the one. I'm getting an inexpensive fishing pole and spinner reel and a few lures to learn. I'm also interested in fly fishing. I'm amazed at how people make flies. So cool.

Thanks for the welcome. Big Grin
[signature]
Welcome to BFT... So it's great to have you as part of the fold... I like that dream and I think there are a lot of BFT'ers that can help ya learn the game... Curt and I are both from Utah, but I know Steve is down in your country and can likely teach ya a whole bunch about fishing if he's anything like his dad... Steve's call sign is tubeN2, hopefully he will see your post and get ya welcomed as well... Hope you enjoy the site and if there isn't enough info on the cali site, come hang out on the Utah site and there's lots of members there willing to pass on what we know... Welcome.. J
[signature]
In case you have not found it already, here is a link to our Cal board:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...i?forum=13
[signature]