Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle report
Fished Jordanelle for a few hours yesterday afternoon with my four-year-old granddaughter. Fishing was fast for perch, and several were of nice size. We must have caught 50 - 60 perch in about four hours. Should have caught many more than that -- but unless the bobber gets pulled under or the perch doesn't hook itself it doesn't get caught. Great time and great company. Here are a couple pictures. The double was her second and third fish and she hooked and reeled them in all by herself.
[signature]
I got the pictures posted.
[signature]
Great pictures. You just can't beat a Smile like that.
[signature]
Its nice when the fishing is that good but what makes that even better is to see a kid catching fish with a Smile like that. Way to go!
[signature]
Great pictures Kent. Can't wait till I can take my grand daughter out. She still has a few years to go before she's old enough.
[signature]
Those are great pics. Good for you taking a kid fishing. If you take them fishing that young, they will be fishing their entire life. good Job
[signature]
With all the talk on this site about kids and now those pictures I almost want to have a kid just so I can take one fishing.
[signature]
If you want to find out what it is like first I have some "loaners" that you can borrow!
[signature]
That's pretty cool Kent! Looks like she had a great time on the ice. Were you guys over by hailstone?
[signature]
Great looking Perch!! Glad you had a good day. I will be there tomorrow night.
[signature]
Yes, we fished the Hailstone side.
[signature]
How thick is the ice?

Fishkid
[signature]
Where I fished I would estimate it was 15 inches thick.
[signature]