Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Crow
I have to eat a little crow! I used to be one of those guys who would get mad at people for telling everybody or posting all the good hotspots on the net. Well now I've been here for a couple of weeks and have to apologize for a stupid selfish attitude. This site is great and the posts and info on here are fantastic! I truly enjoy reading other peoples posts and sharing what I know. So here is my "official" BFT apology. "I'm Sorry" I hope that you see this fishing waters because I have directly harassed you the most!!! Anyway, thanks for all the great info and I'll do my best to share mine!

SET 'EM and GET 'EM

Fish Hunter
[signature]
apology accepted. I was alittle slow to start posting where the best places to fish are, but so many others are telling were to fish it's hard not to tell were I fish
[signature]
[size 3]Welcome aboard Jeremy. Chad told me you haven’t stop talking about the good information you have been getting here. I accept your apology and guess I can’t give you a hard time now. Maybe we can get along long enough to go fishing for a day. [/size]
[signature]
You tell me when and where and I'll do my best to get there.
[signature]