Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is walleyes going to start biting at lincol beach again?
I am very anxious to when the next big walleye bite is going to happen at lincoln?
[signature]
right when the ice melts all away!!
[signature]
Thats good to know i always miss the walleye bite !
[signature]
[Tongue]where is lincol beach?
[signature]
Lincoln Beach is at the south end of Utah Lake by West Mountain.
[signature]
Hey i can take you there on a weekend when you come up.
[signature]
sounds good i have been itching to get some walleyes after yuba crashed
[signature]
Are there any walleye at all in Yuba now? I really wish the DWR would have a walleye stocking program! I have a passion for catching those critters.

Lloyd
[signature]
if yuba does they are far and few betewwn, they would have had to swim up the servier river and survive and then swim back into the lake so the chances of catching one there now are pretty slim but after the perch and trout establish them selfs again they will plat the walleyes again but i bet that it wont be for a few years.
[signature]
[unsure]well its Sad that yuba crashed, and Willard is so low on water, and Utah lake is so vast. Eyes are what I live for and try to go after all year long, and Starvation is a litte far for a day trip and Deer creek has to many recreational boaters for my liking. but the good news is Yuba will return the drought will end somtime and I will find where the eyes hang out at Utah lake, besides the overcrowded areas. So patience is somthing I need to learn or move to Minnesota. [crazy]
[signature]
ON DEER CREEK YOU NEED TO START FISHING AT 4 AM IN SUMMER BY 10 AM YOU SHOULD HAVE LIMMITS JUST ABOUT WHEN ALL THE WATER BUMS SHOW UP
[signature]
[Wink]Hey thanks for the info, I will have to try it.
[signature]